Vitex and BFP
has anyone gotten a BFP while using Vitex. i have heard that Vitex or chaste berry some people call it, is suppose to help with TTC has anyone gotten pregnant of of this or is anyone using vitex while TTC.  i just statred using. please post your thoughts
I'm using vitex as well. and I really notice a difference in my cycles. I have quite irregular periods and the vitex really helps to regulate them. Also helps with my ovulation. The reason i started using vitex is because i didnt know when/if i was ovulating. And this cycle i'm also charting my CM, which is soo helpful! I can finally know when I'm ovulating. By the looks of my CM i should be ovulating today or in the next few days! So i would recommend charting CM if you aren't already doing so :)

i cant answer your question about getting a bfp while using vitex, but if i do i will let you know!

best of luck!
my periods are also very irregular. the vitex is helping i think. i have only been taking it for about a week. my moods do seem a little better. thank god.. i am trying to get in the routine of charting my CM. however it seems like my CM changes so much. it seems to go back and forth through out the month. sometimge my cervix is low then it gets high then it get low. one day its open then it feel cosed then it feels open again. it really takes patience.... SSBD
i know what you mean! I've havent been charting high and low. i find it very hard for me to do because my uterus is retroverted toward my spine.
i believe mine is too, i findit hard as well as the doctors do to feel my cervix. i  hope that is not goning to be a factor when trying for baby #3. i have been using the vitex this month along with folic acid. today i have a lot of discomfort on the left side of my uterus it feels like. the discomfort is hard to desribe. mabye like a dull pain. but it huts to walk. i feel very bloated in that location. when you get a chance can you look at my chart and tell me what you think. i am to scared to test i want to wait however if there are signs that it would come out being a BFP. i just might crack and test. please some advice.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Sheaby Definitely loving LuLaRoe!!... Comment
Sheaby commented on LONG, but I need inpu...
desderius commented on photo
Feb 08