von Willebrand Disease Community
I'm 14 and my period has been going for about 3 weeks+ HELP
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to von Willebrand’s Disease (VWD), which is a bleeding disorder. It affects your blood's ability to clot.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I'm 14 and my period has been going for about 3 weeks+ HELP

I'm 14 and my period wont stop, it started last month, and it's been going for a good month now, i havent went to the doctor cuz i havent payed very much attention to it. I just thought it wasn't that serious, i mean...doesnt things happen like this all the time? maybe not, now that i've read about others' same problem i'm having :C .....I've been feeeling very weak lately, very very weak, please dont tell me......could this be hormonal imbalance? Von Willibrand's? wth is this!!!!!!! its tearing my mind apart. Just earlier today i was spending time with my boyfriend, then i find this thing out, whatever the heck it is, im so scared.... maybe i wont have kids????????? will i have to take birth control pills? i dont trust medication :( oh please help me....tomorow or the day after im gonna go to the doctor, but im a bit nervous, i mean...i've been ignoring it up until now because its embaressing for someone u dont know, to examine ur private part down there....i dont like it, its uncomfortable. Please help me, could this whole thing be a serious problem? i've heard it was really bad, but only usually accured with women in their 30s. please i beg of u, i need some answers, and i need them now, i cant stop crying