zyban experiences User Group
Zyban chemistry
About This Group:

Has any one had a good or bad zyban experience or thinking of using them as an aid to give up smoking or depression, I have been reading some interesting things about these pills, so it would be good for your feed back and it would all so help people in the future decide if its right for them :) p.s I am on day 8 at the moment and have insomnia and i am getting obsessed with each task i do.

Founded by dannii75 on July 11, 2010
4 members

Zyban chemistry

Zyban (wellbutrin,bupropion) is an amnioketone that resembels amphetamines and tenuate. It is sructiorally different than any other anti depressant. Many people have problems sleeping and experience a stimulant effect.
Folks that have low dopamine find this drug to be extremely helpful.
I have ADHD so it calms me down and helps me go to sleep vs a stimulating effect that can include insomnia,restlessness,irritation, euphoria for some and psychotic symptoms,delusions apparently due to effects on the dopaminergic neurotransmission. Dopamine makes us feel good.
I have seen it be a blessing for some and a freaky mind trip for others.
ohsusan commented on SPINAL MYOCLONUS AND ...
Apr 25
joey923 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 20
suzsibs EDS3 AND SPINAL MYOCLONUS SUCK