zyban experiences User Group
Zyban
About This Group:

Has any one had a good or bad zyban experience or thinking of using them as an aid to give up smoking or depression, I have been reading some interesting things about these pills, so it would be good for your feed back and it would all so help people in the future decide if its right for them :) p.s I am on day 8 at the moment and have insomnia and i am getting obsessed with each task i do.

Founded by dannii75 on July 11, 2010
4 members

Zyban

I took zyban 10 years ago, I took it for 2 weeks and stopped because I didn't like side effects. I had a nervous breakdown not long after stopping them and have been on anti depressants for the last 10 years and I still struggle with depression on a daily basis. I started to suffer spinal myoclonus about 4 years ago which could be due to taking anti depressants but then again might not. I would never recommend these tablets to anyone they changed my life in the worst way ever, I stopped smoking for 10 months but started again so it really was NOT worth the pain I've suffered for 10 years, I will never be the same person I was, I lost my job which I loved, my husband who couldn't cope with my depression divorced me after 21 years of marriage and my son saw his mother fall to pieces.
On the up side, I recently married a lovely man who accepts me for who I am and helps me get through every day and he deserves a medal.
ohsusan commented on SPINAL MYOCLONUS AND ...
Apr 25
joey923 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 20
suzsibs EDS3 AND SPINAL MYOCLONUS SUCK