Zyban
I took zyban 10 years ago, I took it for 2 weeks and stopped because I didn't like side effects. I had a nervous breakdown not long after stopping them and have been on anti depressants for the last 10 years and I still struggle with depression on a daily basis. I started to suffer spinal myoclonus about 4 years ago which could be due to taking anti depressants but then again might not. I would never recommend these tablets to anyone they changed my life in the worst way ever, I stopped smoking for 10 months but started again so it really was NOT worth the pain I've suffered for 10 years, I will never be the same person I was, I lost my job which I loved, my husband who couldn't cope with my depression divorced me after 21 years of marriage and my son saw his mother fall to pieces.
On the up side, I recently married a lovely man who accepts me for who I am and helps me get through every day and he deserves a medal.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
brainfried commented on MY NEUROLOGIST SACKED...
08/14
dralj commented on MY NEUROLOGIST SACKED...
08/14
dralj commented on Mad I'm absolutel...
08/14