Went for lunch in a restaurant: tuna steak with french beans, salad & a drizzle of chilli oil.
5-10 mins later: Experienced intense pressure & heat in my face & head.
Skin on arms and legs bright red with white blotches.
Felt lightheaded, unsteady
Shook until my teeth clattered
Felt nauseous & severe diarrhea with abdominal pain
Went to casualty where they told me I had experienced a severe allergic reaction, but to what they weren't sure. Symptoms subsided after an hour or two. I have eaten all of the ingredients in my meal before and have never been allergic to food in my life! (My mum tells me I was allergic to 'Pear's shampoo' as a baby where my lips swelled and I had high temp, but that is all).