Apr 17, 2013
I am 13th week pregnant and had an ultrasound scan done few days back and diagnosed with dermoid cyst in left ovary having 6cms in size. I had IUD 5 months back in full term having normal delivery.
My query is should i go for laproscopy ? If yes what is the right time and possible risk factors related to baby. And what are the risks to baby if i wait till full term.
I am confused since i really want to have this baby.