I was able to schedule an appointment with the pain doctor on the 29th of December. And, I've contacted the orthopod who may operate on my neck. I'm waiting for his office to make a decision if he'll accept me as a patient. the pain is still bad and everyday I have to decide whether or not to go to the emergency room. I have tried to sleep the pain off because I don't want to be accused of drug seeking. I know my medical conditions will come to a head soon. If the pain doctor and orthopod can't help me and opioid medication is not an option, then suicide will be the best remaining choice. I have no life right now anyway, so death won't change anything anyway.