Jun 18, 2008
After going to all these Neuro docs, and them telling me that I am fine by my x-rays, I am having to change my PCP and I will be going to a Rheumatologist. My short term disability pay is about to end. I am waiting to hear from the insurance company on whether they will accept my disability or not. If they don't, I won't have a choice but to go back to work whether I can or not. I hate this ****.