Jan 23, 2010
The new year is the perfect time to make resolutions to become a healthier you! As you proceed with your health goals, follow MedHelp's success plan to ensure that your resolutions do not fall short this year:
Medhelp's New Year's Resolution Success Plan
1. Write a journal listing your health resolutions - what are they, how do you plan to reach your goals, why are you doing it? This will serve as a record of your commitment.
2. Invite your friends and family to read your journal by clicking "Email this" to email your entries to your loved ones, or by clicking on the Facebook, MySpace, or Twitter icons above your journal entry to share your resolution with friends on other websites.
3. Add the trackers that are applicable to your health goals, such as the Weight Tracker, Water Consumption Tracker, Food Diary, Exercise Tracker, Sleep Tracker, and Addiction Tracker.
4. Set a goal. You can set a goal in the weight tracker, but for the other trackers, write your goals down in your journal.
5. Invite your friends to set up a new health tracker so you can view each other's progress and provide motivation for all of your friends to meet their goals.
6. Be diligent about updating your tracker. Remind yourself that updating your tracker is easy and only takes 1 minute, so don't put it off when you have the opportunity to get it out of the way. Update your trackers on the MedHelp website, through iGoogle, or on your cell phone or mobile device.
7. Join support communities to get tips and advice from others. Popular communities include the Nutrition Community, Weight Loss & Dieting Community, Healthy Cooking Community, Weight Loss Alternatives Community, Addiction Community, and Alcohol Community.
8. Continue recording your progress in your journal each day, and let everyone know how much closer you are to reaching your health goals. When you reach your goals, be sure to share the good news with everyone.
The new year is already here! Now is the time to get started on your New Year's Health Resolution!
Best of luck in 2010!