May 09, 2010
Please join me for another Ask Dr. Park teleseminar where I answer one of the most common questions I get in general, which is, "How can I breathe better through my nose?"
In this 60 minute live teleseminar, I'll reveal:
- The one thing that most doctors miss
- Why not breathing through your nose can drop your oxygen intake by 20%
- Myths and truths about septoplasty
- How nasal saline can be helpful AND harmful
- How your nose affects snoring and obstructive sleep apnea
- And much more.
Topic: How to Unstuff Your Stuffy Nose
Date: Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Time: 8PM Eastern / 5PM Pacific
Via telephone or web browser
You can also ask your questions about better nasal breathing either during registration or live during the call.
Click here to register and to get your call-in details: http://www.askdoctorpark.com.