All Journal Entries Journals
Previous | Next

Need a doctor who treats Female Urology/Gynecology

Oct 03, 2008 - 1 comments

female urology




Interstical cystitis


female bladder discomfort



Thank you for reading my post.

My name is Michelle, a 45 year old, over all healthy women.

Currently, I have intermittent on/off frequent urination, pressure, pain/discomfort in my lower tract/urethra area.

I have had MRI and Ultra Sound, findings are a few benign cysts on my ovaries.

Tested for UTI, negative.

Note, I also take medication for Bipolar disorder.  I am not sure if that medication irritates my bladder?

Question: I would appreciate advice, referral to the appropriate doctor(s) who specialize in this area of (female) Urology/Gynecology in Los Angeles or surrounding areas.

Time is of the essence, I take pain medication and need a doctor a.s.a.p.

Thank you.

Michelle Lev

Post a Comment
by slimbo12, Mar 17, 2009
You should try Adult Diapers

Post a Comment