All Journal Entries Journals
Previous | Next

Fungi/Parasite biting infection

Jun 02, 2012 - 3 comments
Tags:

fungi

,

parasites

,

biting

,

infections

,

head

,

Skin

,

cause

,

body



I have been free from biting bugs on skin/body.I see my head is main cause.It hs not mutated to full parasite.It has not mutated to a full parasite.My body is bite free.My scalp is main cause.It has not mutated.It is starting to clear up faster than i thought.I can see this due to the fact.I use a sink and latex gloves and new wash cloth each time i do my scalp.I throw the wash cloth away.It had not mutated and i di see the fungi in the million spector.

Comments
Post a Comment
Avatar_f_tn
by lea0770, Jun 03, 2012
If others are reading my notes .I see that people use Borax,Bleach and pinesol and other things to use.This will not work.In nove of 2011 i ran my arm under the white sink and took a mag glass and could see this parasite looking thing.many of them btw.I put some bleach in the sink water and they lived thru it.I put in pinesol and they lived thru it and etc.I tryed the lice kits,liadine shampoo and pryth cream and pills ivermiticin.DIdn't work.I had no choice but to shave my head with buzzars .I only wish i did that so long ago.I didnt want to lose my long hair to my tail bone.But i cut it to my shoulder.than to my chin,then i was being biten so bad on my face that i shaved it off.After shaving my head i shaved the hair off my arms,legs,chest not my face but every were else.I figure they could not latch onto my flesh without hair.Then after three times of shaving my head with new clippers ofcourse i used shave cream and a reg razor and shaved it bald.I figured i rather have health and life than diseas and suffer.It can be passed from person to person .This i can prove due to the fact the trip to Vegas in the hotel is were we got this.One firend she slept on the sofa.I slept in one bed and another frined she slept in the other bed.I did smell like a chemical when we entered the hotel room and didn't feel like i wanted the room.But my two other friends were tired and needed rest.The friend who slept on the sofa and i got it beacuse i had to help drive my car back to Colorado.The friend in the back seat never got it.SHe didn't drive the car at all.So i know yes this infection can be passes to each other for sure.

Avatar_f_tn
by lea0770, Jun 14, 2012
Lea0770
June 14,2012
I now know that this is a fungl infection,if a parasite comes close to me and lands on me it will mutate it  and become the super bug.I did a test by avoid a head bath for 2 days.I did see the fungi on scalp.Which i did remove off part of my scalp by just a comb.Not much combing and this is gross.I will keep on the shampoo.I know that i would never bathe iin a tub.Only a shower and not on scalp in shower.Only with a wet wash cloth under sink.Never dunk my scalp in the water(Imerse).I have colleceted some of this parasite and will take to anthor doctor for a lab check to see if they can figure out what it is.So far they have no clue what i have on me.But atleast i am  trying to figure it out.It is alot of work ,pain,and suffering and very costly.But i have to keep this work or it will manafest  into bug.I did see work like in the water before i did the test of no hair bathe and i removed some for a sample just by the comb.I thank you GOD.This  i did notice a worm came out of the back of my right ear.Almost like a maggot.

Avatar_n_tn
by hehfest, Jun 11, 2013
I have been thinking I have this too or something like it. How should I start to stop this?

Post a Comment