All Journal Entries Journals

Microscoptic parasite fungi/spore mutated

Jun 21, 2012 - 0 comments
Tags:

parasite/biting bugs/

,

Biting Bugs

,

worm in scalp

,

mutated parasite

,

parasites

,

fungi

,

spores

,

infections

,

head

,

disease



I went to bed at 9 pm last night and thought.Why do my hair just the stocking on scalp.I btw don't use covers.If i need warmth i turn the fireplace on and it works fine.I sleep in t-shirt and leggings.New never used and i dont wear socks on sofa.Only to travel thru apt.I want everyone that is reading my journal to know my other friend who got this from the sofa which  gave it to me due to me having to drive back here: Did nothing except reg daily life.The results are as followed:Biting like the infection is new and never has left,very large bugs black flea like/mutated something,hair breaking off,spots on face due to nothing to try.bugs are size of eraser.Maybe 25 come off during hot shower.Friend refuses to do anything and has gas smelling bowles 6 times a day.I am sure they are injecting some toxin in her blood!!!So that is what i know so far.Reg myself though:Slept thru the night and btw i eat 1or2 yogurts a day.I agree with many that this is some kinda parasite..I forgot to tell all of you.How i rid them off my body was as followed:I took shave cream and razor and shaved my body all over.I figured if i have hair they can atttach.It did leave my body but my hair is nest.It lives on scalp.I feel this is a secondary infection from it.Or who knows.The fungi makes a pop sound i put some on car seat foil and listen to the pops as a test.I think moving out of condo was a major factor too and destroying my personal property and junk truck crushing car.I remember seeing a swarm and my friend did too at condo it was as large as a human body.Cedar incense was burned at it fled.But since that time i was washing and drying the dryer vent would go into crawl space and come back down from vents .I remember one time in condo i felt relief.Then in 5 mins a swarm landed on my head and i could feel it.I knew that i had to move.I rather destroy my personal belongings and try to rid myself of parasite.Than keep belongings and be infected.I even chop all my hair off.I can grow back my hair.Stay away from sweet things on body creams,etc.It will eat you alive.I know thats what it did to me!I started looking at sink closer intense with mag glass and could see the fungi drops more .I use acholol and rubber gloves and clean paper towel to wipe title floor and sink,toliet and sofa.To claen tub/shower i use comet with paper towel,fill tub with bleach and hot water and let sit for 15 min.I do know that the parasite can live thru bleach and pinesol and many other things.I have the fungi/spore that is what i have.I am not being biten on my body.T/sal shampoo has made a  impact to help..I understand.But that masks the problem.If the doctor invented a medication to help us we all probably jump on the band waggon.I will keep a journal of my happings for anyone to read.I tryed to respond to others who emailed me but i was not able to due to software program from this site.I will keep journal and check some of the blogs and post comment on some blogs.I want to start a thread call: Mutated Microscoptic Parasite Biting/Bug so we can post and see what is helping each other.We need to pull are resorces together to rid us all of this infection.I really hope others will post on the thread too.I need to see what my outcome is from not doing my scalp last night.I will check fungi level in mode spectron,I feel like we are living some hellish nightmare and we are in a movie.I am in shock that they have Morgellons and the site is saying people are crazy.If they want to spend one day with all of us with infection?This is a infection that can spread to one another.It is a superbug mutated parasite.It can be seen to the eye with a mag glass and water collected in kitchen sink while arm is put under sink and collected whith the stopper in.I thought it was a larve like worm when i first,then saw like lice and something flea.I was told by a man who has study  insects for over two centrys that he cant figure what it is:I sent him a sample in water collection and tape and a few specks.He has no clue and he is a pro at this.So what is this?

Post a Comment