D&C went well. NO cramping and light bleeding.
Post op check up in 2 weeks (with my doc). Actually its 1 week and 2 days away cuz my doc will be on vaca...sheesh. But he may give me the green light then or tell me to wait but im healing well.
then try again! We are thinking March if its good with the doc but April if we have to wait!
Pcos temp tracker