My Posts

1 post
May 22, 2012
"I was hit by a car. My doctor said I need surgery on L5-S1, he said I have a bulged disc. I asked if I could go to a chiropractor instead of surgery. He told me that could paralyze me. I am 29 and don't want back surgery. Can't surgery p..."