Thanks. I agree with your plans to try to avoid the Internet. It is a major source of misinformation. At the same time, I still think it might be advantageous for you to discuss your heightened level of concern with a counselor. EWH
1. No, it is not common but it is not unusual for there to occasionally be small amounts of breast milk present at such times.
2. There is no risk with either self-masturbation or masturbation by a partner, even if the partner's genital secretions were to get on you. No risk.
3. No risk means just that. Your risk for being hit by a meteorite...
Welcome back to our Forum. I'll try to help. I'm sorry you continue to worry about this exposure.
1) I keep seeing that the type of exposure I had was really low risk? Is that true? How low is low?
I went back and re-read your original question. The events you describe involved a low risk non-penetrative (most herpes is spread through penetr...
As I have already told you, the exposure you are concerned about did not put you at risk for HIV. I see no need for concern or testing. Despite that you are testing and want to know about trest perfromance. I have posted a recent comment, based on recent data that I made to another client below.
"If you are interesting in putting your concerns abo...
I understoond the situation form the orginal post. No change in my assessment or advice. No risk. Thus:
1. Do I need to test and wait or proceed with marriage?
2. Had it been you, would you get tested for this incident
3. Has it ever happened?
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.