My Posts
Feb 17, 2008 in the Neurology Community - 9
Forgot to put this in...the link to the UVa Medical Center Neurosurgery Dept. is
Feb 17, 2008 in the Neurology Community - 9
Dear jenny613, There are specialist out there that do specialize in Syringomyelia. If you go to there are dr's there that specialize in the condition. I do have syringomyelia my self and see a very well established neurosurgeon here at the University of Virginia Medical Center. Dr. Mark E. Shaffrey has some experiance in this field and...
Feb 17, 2008 in the Neurology Community - 2
Dear AJames, I found out I have syringomyelia 20 moths ago after a serious car accident that caused the symptoms to show up. What I would do is search for local Neurosurgeons and/or Neurologist that specialize in either syringomyelia or spinal cord disorders. Bring your case to him and ask if he can order a mri from the head to the end of his spinal cord, a...
Feb 16, 2008 in the Neurology Community - 3
Yea a syrinx and syrigomyelia are the same thing. In my extensive research that I have done since I have been diagnosed with it my self 20 months ago. That there are some possible explanations for the syrinx. One of which is called Chari Malformation, it can also be caused by a trauma, and even some times there is no cause for it in some cases. The best thing...
Feb 16, 2008 in the Pain Management Community - 1
endocet and the white generics are the same thing the generics just cost less then the brand name.