Full list available at : http://www.lennoxhoyte.com
1. Hoyte L, Lu K, Muto M, Nucci M, Versi E, Kikinis R, Fielding JR. Magnetic Resonance Imaging based three dimensional modeling of a complex vulvar tumor as a component of presurgical planning. J Women's Imaging 2000;2:138-140.
2. Norwitz ER, Hoyte LPJ, Jenkins K, van der Velde M, Ratiu P, Rodriguez-Thompson D, Wilkins-Haug L, Tempany CMC, Fishman SJ. Conjoined twins with twin reversed arterial perfusion sequence: A novel technique for antenatal surgical planning. N Engl J Med 2000;343:399-402.
3 Hoyte L, Fielding JR, Versi E, Mamisch C, Kolvenbach C, Dumanli H, Kikinis R. MR-Based three-dimensional modeling of Levator Ani: First studies of muscle volume and geometry in living women with normal GU function, prolapse, and genuine stress incontinence. Arch Esp Urol 2001;54:532-539.
4. Hoyte L, Schierlitz L, Zou K, Flesh G, Fielding JR. Two and 3 dimensional MRI comparison of Levator Ani structure, volume and integrity in women with stress incontinence and prolapse. Am J. Obstet Gynecol, 2001;185:11-19.
5. Hoyte L, Ratiu P. Linear measurements in two dimensional pelvic floor imaging: The impact of slice tilt angles on measurement reproducibility. Am J. Obstet Gynecol 2001;185: 537-544
6. Hundley A, Fielding J, Hoyte L. Double Cervix and Vagina with Septate Uterus: An Uncommon Müllerian Malformation. Obstet Gynecol. 2001;98(pt 2): 982-5.
7. Fielding JR, Hoyte L, Okon SA, Schreyer A, Lee J, Zou K, Warfield S, Richie J, Loughlin KR, O’Leary MP, Doyle CK, Kikinis R. Virtual cystoscopy with color mapping of bladder wall thickness for tumor detection. J Urol. 2002; 167:559-562.
8. Jaume S, Ferrant M, Macq B, Hoyte L , Fielding JR, Schreyer A, Kikinis R, Warfield S, Tumor Detection in the Bladder Wall with a Measurement of Abnormal Thickness in CT Scans. IEEE TRANS BIOMED ENG 2003;50:383-390.
9. Singh, K Jakab M, Reid WMN, Berger LA, Hoyte L. Three-dimensional MRI assessment of Levator ani morphology in different grades of prolapse. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2003;188:910-5.
10. Hoyte L, Jakab M, Warfield S, Shott S, Flesh G, Fielding JR. Levator ani thickness variations in syptomatic and asymptomatic women using MR-based 3D color mapping. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2004;191:856-861.
11. Hoyte L, Thomas J, Foster RT, Shott S., Jakab M, Weidner A. Racial differences in pelvic geometry among asymptomatic nulliparas as seen on three dimensional Magnetic Resonance Images. Am J Obstet Gynecol.2005: 193;2035-40.
12. Shah AD, Kohli N, Rajan SS, Hoyte L. The age distribution, rates, and types of surgeryfor pelvic organ prolapse in the USA. Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct. 2007 Sep 20
13. Shah AD, Kohli N, Rajan SS, Hoyte LE. Racial characteristics of women undergoing surgery for pelvic organ prolapse in the United States. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2007 Jul;197(1):70.e1-8.
14: Hoyte L, Damasser M. Magnetic Resonance-Based Female Pelvic Anatomy as Relevant for Maternal Childbirth Injury Simulations. Ann. N.Y. Acad. Sci. 1101: 361–376 (2007).
15 Shobeiri SA, Chesson RR. West EC, Shott S, Hoyte L, “A Pilot Study of Extracorporeal Magnetic Stimulation of the Pelvic Floor for the Treatment of Women With Fecal Incontinence and Underactive Pelvic Floor Muscles”. Journal of Pelvic Medicine & Surgery. 13(1):19-26, January/February 2007
16. Downing KT, Hoyte LP, Warfield SK; Weidner AC. “Racial Differences in Pelvic Floor Muscle Thickness in Asymptomatic Nulliparas as Seen on MRI Based 3-D Color Thickness Mapping”. Am J Obstet Gynecol.
More publications shown at http://www.lennoxhoyte.com
Fielding JR, Hoyte L, Schierlitz L, “MR imaging of pelvic floor relaxation”. J Womens Imaging, 2000,2:82-87
Hoyte, L. Injury-free vaginal surgery: Case-based protective tactics. OBG Management November 2006 · Vol. 18, No. 11
Hoyte L, Consumer Reports Best Buy Drugs - Drugs to Treat Overactive Bladder Consumer reports, Sept 2006.
HOYTE LP, BARBIERI RL, Urinary Incontinence and Overactive Bladder Syndrome. Online at: http://www.acpmedicine.com/abstracts/sam/med1612.htm
Hoyte L, Versi E, “The lower urinary tract in menopause: contributions of aging and estrogen deficiency”; in; Studd J, ed. “The management of the menopause: The millennium review 2000”, Parthenon publishing. P 181-199.
Hoyte L, Versi E (2001) “MRI and the Pelvic Floor”. In: Pemberton JH, Swash M and Henry M (eds), “The Pelvic Floor, Its function and disorders” WB Saunders, London, p 466-76.
Hoyte L, Magnetic Resonance Imaging and the Pelvic floor. In Cardozo, L, and Staskin DH (eds.,), Textbook of Female Urology and Urogynecology (2nd edition) (In press)
Hoyte L, MRI anatomy of the female pelvic floor. In Dietz HP, Hoyte L, Steensma A (eds.,), Pelvic Floor Ultrasound (1st ed) (In press)