Aa
A
A
A
Close

creative writing therapy Group

This group is for people to write a journal, or thoughts to be viewed by all of us because we are all one together reaching out to each other. We indeed are all on the same ship, sailing through rough waters together,. keeping each other afloat. We will write stories, thoughts ,happenings, it's up to each one of us. By sharing our writings we will grow closer, and anticipate with delight ,or horror or sympathy what each one of us will write next. It's very cleansing. After a few entries, you will notice the creativity will poor out of you. You will also see a big difference in yourself. yours' truly KAVEKLIMBER666
1 - 6 (of 15) questions
I have a poem here which i wrote on poverty. It doesnt really have much do to with how i am feeling, but its important. My teacher liked ...
So the other day at 5:30 AM I here my cat fighting out side my door with another animal and I get worried my daughters door is open and t...
Well I actually feel better now that I put into words what is happening to me and what I'm going to do about it.
I started feeling depressed when I was 12 years old and had tried to kill myself 4 times by the time I was 17. After I met and married m...
Hi I am on the Gold Coast Australia at robins hospital I have found the courage to confront my demons and approach the public hospital fo...
The thought The thought that races The thought that races on Over and Over and Over again And Your heart is pumping, pounding B...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.