ADD / ADHD Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.
21 - 40 (of 3579) questions
Im a 34 year old female just diagnosed with ADD. my dr out me on strattera because of an existing heart problem. I started it 5 days ag...
3 answers |
Hi, my son has all the symptoms of ADD, however, as his QB test results were within normal parameters we have basically had his case clos...
1 answer | 2 comments |
My younger sister who is 10 has always being so hard to control .. I remember when she was a baby she would cry she didn't wanna sit on h...
1 answer |
Does anyone else have an unusually high tolerance to Adderall or other stimulant medications for their AD(H)D? I am shocked at the amount...
11 answers | 3 comments |
I took a high dose of Nuvigil for 7 days after taking Adderrall for year. In those 7 days I got sores on the side and tip of my tongue. ...
1 answer |
We are looking to relocate to the Northern MA. Are there any special Ed public school ranking resources available? I’ve been looking ...
2 answers |
When I was 4 years old, I was diagnosed with ODD and a high functioning autism also known as Aspergers. Growing up I didn’t have very man...
1 answer |
I do know that many people with sensitive central nervous system are affected by fluorescent light (causing flickers that are hardly perc...
6 answers | 2 comments |
Is it common for children with adhd to lie and steal? What suggestions do you have for these issues? He is only 8 years old. He is on me...
6 answers | 1 comment |
I've read about some people diagnosed with ADD taking marinol as a form of medication. I was wondering what effects it would have when ta...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I have been taking 20 mg amphetamine, generic adderall, periodically for the last few months. When I take it, I get very noticeable shrin...
1 answer |
Im a 19 years old boy and i have tried vyvanse which did miracles at first at 20mg until the effect decreased and had to go up to 60mg wi...
1 answer |
My 13 year old daughter has been on Vyvanse for almost 4 years now! She is on a 40mg. It works well when she takes it but the lasting eff...
1 answer |
I started taking 10mg of Adderall back in July. Around September I started taking an additional 5mg at noon time. It was working great fo...
13 answers | 2 comments |
I am a 25 year old female, I run 3 miles every day and eat healthy, take vitamins. I recently lost 30 pounds after I changed my diet and ...
15 answers | 1 comment |
Do not medicate your child! You will regret the long term effects.
3 answers |
A lot of my family has said that I might have ADHD because I cannot sit still to save my life. I constantly have to be moving no matter w...
2 answers |
first off i will say i have been on suboxone for about a year and a half after having a 6 year relationship with pain killers and have su...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Our son is now 22 and lives overseas. As a child and young adult he had been diagnosed with ADD and was placed on ritalin. He also began ...
35 answers | 6 comments |
Hello sandman, u have well said in answering my earlier questions. Yes we do take ADHD session regularly and very seriously. My lad is ve...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Top Children's Development Answerers
189897 tn?1441130118
San Pedro, CA
Learn About Top Answerers
ADD / ADHD Community
3.33k Members
3.58k Questions
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
What to expect in your growing baby
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?
Autism expert Dr. Richard Graff weighs in on the vaccine-autism media scandal.
Could your home be a haven for toxins that can cause ADHD?