ADD / ADHD Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.
61 - 80 (of 3577) questions
So my daughter who is 4 has recently been kicked out of a daycare that she was enrolled in for 2 years now because of her bad behavior an...
1 answer | 3 comments |
i am currently on 50 mg of vyvanse, have been on it for about a year, and over time it have been proving less and less effective. Also,...
1 answer |
Hello, I'm currently a 31 male and have ADHD. I've been on concerta, adderall (max dose 30mg XR), and now I'm taking Vyvanse. I also ta...
5 answers |
im on the highest dosage of vyvanse and its supposed to last longer than addorall but it seems to be working less and less...is that poss...
4 answers |
i have taken vyvanse, and adderall (unprescribed) on a couple of occasions to help me with my school work, but this afternoon i had one o...
13 answers |
I'm 16 years old, male, 6'3", 185 lbs. I have been prescribed Vyvanse to treat my ADD symptoms for about two years (currently at 70mg), a...
4 answers |
Hi! I've been slowly upping my Vyvanse dose & am currently taking 50mg every morning. I've noticed I can easily take a nap any time of ...
2 answers |
My daughter taking vyvanse several months ago. I believe she is abusing the drug. How would she even do that? The pill is a 50mg capsule,...
6 answers |
My son is five years old. He was recently moved from Concerta 36mg once a day to Focalin XR 10mg twice a day but still takes Concerta .01...
13 answers | 1 comment |
I've noticed that a long time ago that my eyes will at moments get bigger and smaller. they will also dilate. I do take 15mg adderall ev...
2 answers |
My 10 year son has been on Adderall for a little over 2 months now. He was moody, distant, and very emotional. The doctor is now switch...
52 answers | 4 comments |
My young teenage son has been away at boarding school for the past 3 school years. He is home every summer and each school break. I jus...
4 answers |
I was prescribed Concerta 18mg by a psychiatrist. I am currently studying for the bar exam and have been taking one pill everyday (since ...
2 answers |
My 7 year old started concerta about 7 months ago. He start on a low low dose and as he got used to it and as the teachers seen no improv...
21 answers | 1 comment |
Hi folks, I am under the care of a physician and prescribed currently Trintellix 10mg qhs Vyvanse 50mg qam Alprazolam 0.5mg prn Zo...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I am a 41 yr. old ffemale who was put on Vyanse to help with my focus and concentration.I have been on Vyvanse for 1 1/2 months. The orig...
20 answers | 3 comments |
I'm considering taking my child to Learning Technics (www.learningtechnics.com) They said the use "specifically target neurological activ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
i have been on adderall for over one year.i have had a bad rash comes and goes.got very sick went to er found out that i am allergic to s...
3 answers |
hey guys this is my fourth day taking vyvanse and i heard when the first month is over the euphoria is over. how bad is it after the euph...
7 answers |
Hi there - to whomever stumbles upon this lil query of mine. Any thoughtful responses back would be wonderfully appreciated:) My que...
16 answers |
Top Children's Development Answerers
189897 tn?1441130118
San Pedro, CA
Learn About Top Answerers
ADD / ADHD Community
3.33k Members
3.58k Questions
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
What to expect in your growing baby
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?
Autism expert Dr. Richard Graff weighs in on the vaccine-autism media scandal.
Could your home be a haven for toxins that can cause ADHD?