Aa
A
A
A
Close

ADD / ADHD Community

This is a patient support community for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD). Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and support.
61 - 80 (of 3595) questions
Do not medicate your child! You will regret the long term effects.
A lot of my family has said that I might have ADHD because I cannot sit still to save my life. I constantly have to be moving no matter w...
first off i will say i have been on suboxone for about a year and a half after having a 6 year relationship with pain killers and have su...
Our son is now 22 and lives overseas. As a child and young adult he had been diagnosed with ADD and was placed on ritalin. He also began ...
Hello sandman, u have well said in answering my earlier questions. Yes we do take ADHD session regularly and very seriously. My lad is ve...
My husband was recently taken off of adderall. At the time he discontinued he was on 50mg a day (25 XR twice a day) and had been taking i...
Please take a moment to reach out to Sandman2, and give a shout out for how much you appreciate him! He has been a Community Leader in th...

My nephew has ADHD and his doctor has prescribed him, 100 mg Vyvanse, an amphetamine and .1 mg Clonidine in the morning, .1 mg Clonidine ...
Diagnosed with adhd and prescribed Vyvanse ~2 months ago, gradually increased dose from 30mg to 60mg. 60mg worked well for about 1.5 week...
Anyone out there know anything about this drug? My 8 year old son was on Strattera until yesterday. He had been on it for about 4-5 mon...
I WANT MY STORY KNOWN. I HAVE A 7 YR OLD THAT WAS TREATED FOR ADHD 2 YRS AGO, NEVER COULD FIND THE RIGHT MEDS, SO OF COURSE THEY KEPT SW...
I know no one here is really qualified to answer this, but how would you think a low dose (10mg) of adderalls stimulating effects, compar...
hi, i have a almost 7 year old boy. he had been diagnosed with adhd and odd. he had been on meds for a few years now with dramatically im...
My son who is almost 5, was put on Tenex (Guanfacin) just about 2 weeks ago. It definitly helped his SEVERE hyperactivity, impulsiveness ...
I have been taking 30mg of Adderrall instant twice a day forever. But with me being a supervisorI lneed a little more help. So I was thin...
My friend daughter is taking adderall and vyvanse together for school but she been having more problems with her misbehaving is this norm...
I'm not sure if Concerta is working for me? I'm a 20 year old female and I was recently diagnosed with ADD. I was prescribed with 18mg of...
I have applied for a new job. This required a full medical with drug testing. I did not disclose my full medication list nor a previous...
Hello everyone I am a 21yr old model student never really been into hard drugs or anything like that I’ve smoked a few times but nothing ...
i just started taking 30 mg of vyvance 1 in the morning and i take 800 mg of seroquil after dinner but during the day i feel like i am mo...
Top Children's Development Answerers
189897 tn?1441130118
San Pedro, CA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
What to expect in your growing baby
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?
Autism expert Dr. Richard Graff weighs in on the vaccine-autism media scandal.
Could your home be a haven for toxins that can cause ADHD?