Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

ADD / ADHD Forum

Questions in the Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD–ADHD) forum are answered by medical experts and professionals.
Wow I wrote about a 5 page story about myself and my situation. Now that I see it cant be over 2000 characters, I feel stupid. If whoever...
My son is 4 and 3 month. His attention does not seem to be a problem as he enjoys story time at home and at preschool. However, he is al...
So, I'm 25, and make a pretty good living as a research scientist. I would say I have above average observation and association skills, ...
My son, who is currently 9 years old, was diagnosed at a very young age with ADHD and his current doctor has him on 4 drugs, 3 of which s...
We have a twelve-year-old son who has been diagnosed with ADHD at age six and Aspergers at age ten. His primary problems have been hypera...
My 13 year old son that is putting us at our wits end. At a young age he was diagnosed w/ ADHD. When the meds are balanced Ridalin, Conc...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
What to expect in your growing baby
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?
Autism expert Dr. Richard Graff weighs in on the vaccine-autism media scandal.
Could your home be a haven for toxins that can cause ADHD?