Aa
A
A
A
Close

ADDICTED TO FOOD/FOOD ADDICS Group

LIKE YOU WOULD SEE ON THE OWN NETWORK ~Addicted to food! 12 step program ! LETS TALK & HELP EACH OTHER!
1 - 6 (of 8) questions
How does this work? I am having a terrible time. Am obese, diabetic, & have s tomach problems, but at times eat more than I should. I ...
I see there's been no recent posts. I am addicted to food. It's one heck of a battle. I go on binges. I would love to make some frien...
como de forma compulsiva y azucares o chocolate en demasía, no hacerlo me provoca ansiedad, tengo sobrepeso y no sé cómo solucionarlos, t...
I saw that there were a couple of members here but it doesn't look like anyone has been here for a while. Anyway, I do have a serious add...
I WOULD LIKE TO TRY TO HELP I HAVE A DEAR FRIEND WHO IS ALSO STRUGGLING, I USED TO WORK AS A WEIGHT LOSS CONSULTANT YEARS AGO ...
Once and for all time I intend to be UNaddicted to certain kinds of "food," certain bad habits of eating, like when and how much food is ...
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.