Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

ADDICTION RECOVERY GROUP Group

You have gone threw withdrawl and you are off ALL of drugs now.Here comes that hard part staying clean .Long term recovery is hard and takes continous work and support .Learning and dealing with PAWS. Learning what trigger set us off .This is all sort of thing we will dicuss in the group . Avis
43 - 48 (of 147) questions
So I was just wondering when people started making amends once their recovery started. I know from my time at a inpaitient rehab that mak...
The Holiday's for most of us is a great time but it can be filled with alot of stress .It for many can bring on some depression with the ...
Today is day 10/11 off of tram and day 17/18 off of alcohol. I also started therapy and my therapist beleives I could be bipolor. I've ...
I have been so focused on resisting cravings that I have not paid attention to what was fueling the cravings. BAD FEELINGS. What do YOU d...
I'm going to a party tonight,now I've got the good results on my liver I'm having thoughts that a couple of drinks won't hurt how do you ...
i'm posting here because most of the "old timers" who know me are here. my son, davis, has been clean from crack for 4 years...alcohol...
Popular Resources
The first signs of HIV may feel like the flu, with aches and a fever.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) may help prevent HIV infection.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.