Abuse Support Community

This community is for discussions relating to emotional, physical, sexual, social, spiritual, spousal, and verbal abuse. Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.
41 - 60 (of 2408) questions
When I was little (around from when I was seven until I was around ten or eleven), my brother (five years older than me) would often play...
2 answers | 3 comments |
Hey everyone. I'm 16.I think I've been abused. Not penetrative but I was made to touch the private parts of my abuser. She used to play s...
Just to mention, i am a female. In my neighborhood, there was this girl, i'll call her fiona. She moved nextdoor when i was 2 and she ...
1 answer | 3 comments |
I was 16 Last September I was raped at a party. I continoualy said no but a group of black lads carried on. I blame myself because I sho...
1 answer |
When I hear things about abuse I get triggered from something that happnee at a young age that I brush under the carpet. I haven't told a...
1 answer |
I wonder if anyone knows of any groups for people abused by medical professionals. I am from Finland originally, but have also lived in t...
3 answers |
I used to be abused sexually and physically by a family member. I find myself thinking that what happened was my fault and that if I was ...
1 answer |
Abuse or Relationship Issues? My boyfriend and I have been togeather for a year. Like any relationship we have had minor issues & disag...
7 answers | 18 comments |
my son is fifteen, began having extreme anxiety issues at twelve and went to live with his father. his father raped him several times and...
1 answer | 1 comment |
my boyfriend of 5 months has a 7 years old daughter which he lives with and often i go to spend the weekends with him. somethings when I'...
5 answers |
2of2 she began being plagued by some significant health issues, fatigue, autoimmune and requiring two major operations, school grades su...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Okay so I am a 28 year old female, married for 3 years now, no kids yet. This was a night that happened to my many years ago I was around...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Seven years ago I lost my virginity when I was raped by a friend at a house party. I had told him no and couldn't get away. I didn't say ...
2 answers |
I know ...he's disrespectful...he's been doing this since 18.
3 answers |
(Sorry aboutvthe backstory) About 3 years ago I was in a horrible relationship with a boy who enjoyed breaking my heart very sadisticall...
2 answers |
Hi, I'm new here, but I thought I'd sign up to ask this question after reading many different posts about parents worried because their c...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I think I got raped. It was Christmas party I got drunk and high and maddie suggested to go my house . I wanted to fit in. So I did. We...
2 answers | 1 comment |
hi i was just recently sexually abused by my father for 3 years i told my mother and we're in the prosesse of convicting him and i haven'...
8 answers | 1 comment |
From the time our relationship became serious when we were 21 years of age (we are in our 50s now) my then-girlfriend, then-fiancee, and ...
8 answers | 9 comments |
I know there are many different types of abusive relationships..As I research more on the topic I believe I fall under the category of be...
3 answers | 5 comments |
Top Relationships Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
3060903 tn?1398568723
Other
Learn About Top Answerers
Abuse Support Community
2.09k Members
2.41k Questions
Popular Resources
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?