Abuse Support Community

This community is for discussions relating to emotional, physical, sexual, social, spiritual, spousal, and verbal abuse. Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.
61 - 80 (of 2408) questions
Hi i'm ashamed of what i'm about to post.. It's something i never talked to anybody but it has always bothered me..i dont know if somebo...
7 answers | 3 comments |
My husband has always spouted off at the mouth and said horrible things. Here is the new situation. He took a job in Sept. in another s...
10 answers |
Hello. I have thought about this a long time, never told anyone, as I am not sure if this constitutes abuse or not. I am a female on my ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I'm turning 15 in a few weeks and the past few months I've been remembering bits from when I was 7 to about 11. I had a friend and I'd go...
3 answers | 4 comments |
I was attacked last night and was choked. I was able to get away but noticed pain in my neck especially when I swallow. Any help would be...
22 answers |
So I'm not sure what is/ was wrong with me as a child that I had these thoughts/ feelings? Was I abused and don't remember? Am I some so...
1 answer |
This past summer I was visiting my best friend who lives in a different city than I do. Her and I were both 19 at the time. My parents ha...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Ok so im 16 weeks and i really need help. Negative comments are the last thing i need. I recently found out my due date and i have a stro...
13 answers | 3 comments |
I am desperate for help. Last summer my world fell apart when my 26 year old daughter send me a message that her father had molested her ...
32 answers | 23 comments |
When i was about 4 years old, a 6 year old boy would want me to suck his penis and he would want to lick my vagina. I saw him once a week...
4 answers | 4 comments |
I knew this girl and was wondering whether someone could confirm or give some more information around whether what this girl was/is doing...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I'm going through some strange thoughts in my thirties and have flashbacks to my adolescent years. I remember my grand mother always t...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, recently I got married and on our honeymoon he informed me that if I go to the bathroom (pee or poop) or pass gas in our new house h...
21 answers | 15 comments |
Hi. I'm gonna try and make this quick. My parents have physically and emotionally abused me since I was little. My first memory is of my ...
14 answers | 12 comments |
2 weeks ago, my son was sleeping next to my boyfriend (I’ve been dating my new boyfriend for a year) My 3 yr old woke up crying ( I was i...
18 answers |
My little cousin is 7 years old. His dad is veryyyy strict and very abusive towards him, his 12 year old sister and his wife. He's both m...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Please help me get out of a very emotionally abusive and hurtful relationship with the father of my unborn baby, who has cheated and impr...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I started dating a guy about a year and a half ago. Took me on dates, made me feel wanted. Was great with affection until I caught him ta...
4 answers |
OK so where do I begin.. My boyfriend and I have been together for 5 years. 2 years ago he confessed to me an experience that happened w...
2 answers | 1 comment |
In the past: Shadow & I were friends since we were kids, but then when Shadow moved away, Shadow befriended Skye. (using nicknames.) B...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Top Relationships Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
3060903 tn?1398568723
Other
Learn About Top Answerers
Abuse Support Community
2.09k Members
2.41k Questions
Popular Resources
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?