Aa
A
A
A
Close

Abuse Support Community

This community is for questions and support relating to all forms of abuse. Discussions include identifying abuse, recovery, and leaving an abusive relationship.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
61 - 80 (of 2411) questions
I know ...he's disrespectful...he's been doing this since 18.
(Sorry aboutvthe backstory) About 3 years ago I was in a horrible relationship with a boy who enjoyed breaking my heart very sadisticall...
Hi, I'm new here, but I thought I'd sign up to ask this question after reading many different posts about parents worried because their c...
I think I got raped. It was Christmas party I got drunk and high and maddie suggested to go my house . I wanted to fit in. So I did. We...
hi i was just recently sexually abused by my father for 3 years i told my mother and we're in the prosesse of convicting him and i haven'...
From the time our relationship became serious when we were 21 years of age (we are in our 50s now) my then-girlfriend, then-fiancee, and ...
I know there are many different types of abusive relationships..As I research more on the topic I believe I fall under the category of be...
Hi i'm ashamed of what i'm about to post.. It's something i never talked to anybody but it has always bothered me..i dont know if somebo...
My husband has always spouted off at the mouth and said horrible things. Here is the new situation. He took a job in Sept. in another s...
Hello. I have thought about this a long time, never told anyone, as I am not sure if this constitutes abuse or not. I am a female on my ...
I'm turning 15 in a few weeks and the past few months I've been remembering bits from when I was 7 to about 11. I had a friend and I'd go...
I was attacked last night and was choked. I was able to get away but noticed pain in my neck especially when I swallow. Any help would be...
So I'm not sure what is/ was wrong with me as a child that I had these thoughts/ feelings? Was I abused and don't remember? Am I some so...
This past summer I was visiting my best friend who lives in a different city than I do. Her and I were both 19 at the time. My parents ha...
Ok so im 16 weeks and i really need help. Negative comments are the last thing i need. I recently found out my due date and i have a stro...
I am desperate for help. Last summer my world fell apart when my 26 year old daughter send me a message that her father had molested her ...
I knew this girl and was wondering whether someone could confirm or give some more information around whether what this girl was/is doing...
I'm going through some strange thoughts in my thirties and have flashbacks to my adolescent years. I remember my grand mother always t...
Hi, recently I got married and on our honeymoon he informed me that if I go to the bathroom (pee or poop) or pass gas in our new house h...
Hi. I'm gonna try and make this quick. My parents have physically and emotionally abused me since I was little. My first memory is of my ...
Top Relationships Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
3060903 tn?1398568723
Other
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?