Abuse Support Community

This community is for questions and support relating to all forms of abuse. Discussions include identifying abuse, recovery, and leaving an abusive relationship.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
81 - 100 (of 2410) questions
OK so where do I begin.. My boyfriend and I have been together for 5 years. 2 years ago he confessed to me an experience that happened w...
2 answers | 1 comment |
In the past: Shadow & I were friends since we were kids, but then when Shadow moved away, Shadow befriended Skye. (using nicknames.) B...
1 answer | 2 comments |
When I was younger (about 10) my family went church. There was this guy there that I instantly hated. Nobody in my family even disliked h...
3 answers |
I have a soon to be 19 year old son that has gotten way out of control with how he treats me. March 29, 2009 he watched a friend die ....
9 answers | 2 comments |
Please help: Trying to help a friend protect her 3 year old Daughter from an abusive Father and I can use some advice to help them throug...
14 answers | 4 comments |
I just turned 16. Last year, August 23 2015,I was going to commit suicide when my sister found out she left Mississippi to come get me in...
1 answer | 1 comment |
He hit me
7 answers | 2 comments |
My husband and I fight all the time, weve only been married a year, he started cursing at me early in the relationship and I followed and...
7 answers | 2 comments |
My two almost three year old told me that her uncle (my 15 year old brother) made her suck his penis, I am so heart broken ! I called my ...
11 answers | 3 comments |
Long story short. I'm. 29 years with a 8 year old daughter. I have ways been very close to my father. My daughter and I lived with him fo...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Okay, so my partner is 23 and i'm 25. We have been together for 2 years now. This incredible young woman is an amazing individual, sh...
When I was around 4 yrs old my make cousins who were 5 and 7 sexually abused and humiliated me. Our mothers worked so we stayed together...
3 answers |
when my son was 4 months old, i left his father. he abused me physically, emotionally and mentally. he also has a drug addiction. i know ...
21 answers | 1 comment |
Hi I am a 30 year old female and I work as a caregiver. I had a situation last night with one of my regular clients where he kept hugging...
6 answers | 1 comment |
When I was 3 years old my mother was late picking me up from preschool and I have a vivid memory of waiting in the church hallway where t...
1 answer |
My husband choked me and its hard to swallow i feel it when i inhale and exhale and its sore at this one part on my neck. I also blacked ...
10 answers | 5 comments |
I love my family more than life itself and when I was 12, my dad sexually harassed me. I had counseling and social services were once inv...
5 answers | 1 comment |
On January 12, 2016 I woke up in ICU with 12 fractures to my skull. I had a hemmoragic stroke due to the bleeding in my brain. The last t...
11 answers | 1 comment |
Im a 25 year old female. I left my abuser for almost a year now. We have zero contact with each other. I moved changed my number have no ...
4 answers |
I recently got married to my sole mate…Happy News!!!! Well it goes down hill from here. He has an 11 year old son and an 8 year old dau...
9 answers |
Top Relationships Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
3060903 tn?1398568723
Other
Learn About Top Answerers
Abuse Support Community
2.1k Members
2.41k Questions
Popular Resources
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?