Aa
A
A
A
Close

Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Community

This is a pediatric and adult Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) patient community. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, and support.
1 - 20 (of 235) questions
I'm having some problems that include extreme fatigue, weird bruises, bone pain(especially in hip and legs), itchy skin all over, cough, ...
My 6yo daughter has ESR of 84, CRP of 4.73. WBC 11.79, RBC 3.48, HGB 9.7 HCT 29.9, Platelet 343. She had fever for 32 days prior to star...
Our 8 year old son has been in pain with his right leg for 5days. We took him to a doctor yesterday they did an X-ray that came back al...
Hey guys, do you think of the need to have a healthcare specific social network to connect meds globally where they can share their journ...
I had blood cancer when I was a kid(STAGE-3).i went through chemotherapy treatment.I got cured but i have a doubt if chemotherapy or my p...
My son is 2 years old. He has petechiae that has been accumulating on his back and his abdomen, it isnt anywhere else, it keeps growing. ...
So I have had a swollen lymph node, I have gone to the dr and she put me on a antibiotic, didn't go down! The lymph node isn't tender, I ...
Right so i have headaches, red spots ALL over me, bone aches, tiredness, random bruises and cuts and ADHD and i searched it all up and Le...
Salam hi I had test for hiv from aga khan hospital after 5 weeks of exposure I had massage from dubai but I have symptoms of hiv what sho...
What do you experts make of this data ? I can also send screenshot of the report, if you require. Thanks
Hi my wife is suffering from fever , chills, headache & stomach ache Since last 4 days I have got done her cbp test and it was found th...

My neutrophils absolute score is high 7.1x10E3/uL, Eos absolute high 0.5x10E3/uL, Ast high 64 IU/Ul, AND my Alt is high 52 IU/Ul I'm nega...

I need to know if after the removal of cervical lymph nodes and with a biopsy report of nil malignanacy, is Acute leukaemia possible with...

Last 15 days ago i did cbc was normal. Yesterday i fall in high fever with body pain. Last few days i noticed my urine colour is little b...

My mother was a Aml leukemia patient. She was doing good with her cancer. Also she was at a point cancer free. After 2 months latter it c...

My neutrophils absolute score is high 7.1x10E3/uL, Eos absolute high 0.5x10E3/uL, Ast high 64 IU/Ul, AND my Alt is high 52 IU/Ul I'm nega...
Has anyone been diagnosed with CRPS? I had surgery on June 24th 2015 on my cuboid bone in rt foot. Dr cleaned bone and took 2 bone fragm...
I had an enlarged lymph node in my left neck. I complained for a long time about it. I first brought it up around 2011 but made a big dea...
Dear All, I'm from Argentina and I'd like to ask for your opinion about a personal case. In 2012 my niece, 9 y/o, was diagnosed with AL...
I've had night sweats big time, temp off and on, lost 35 pounds in 3 months and still losing, nausea, lower back pain and severe leg pain...
Popular Resources
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
From causes to treatment options, get answers to your questions about CML, a type of blood cancer
New drug options on the horizon may make CML, a type of blood cancer, one of the few success stories in cancer treatment
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.