Aa
A
A
A
Close

Addiction Group

Need help with Addiction? need help understanding Addiction?? Please join our group! Youve come to the right place!! We will do our very best to help you! All Addicts And Non Addicts Welcomed!!
1 - 6 (of 24) questions
Today Around 3:00Am , I Was Posted, Getting Smoked Out ... In My Friends Room. It Was Dark And I Dropped A Cigarette I Was About To Hit ....
Hi I am addiction counsellor, and am looking for a few people that would take part in a questionnaire. I have a brother who is heroin add...
why do i keep going back to using? what's wrong with me? am i broken or just usless!?!!
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EMAIL ME A DOCTORS PRACTICE NAME AND NUMBER THAT PRESCRIBES SUBUTEX/SUBOXONE (PREFRIBLLY SUBUTEX) WITH A PRESCRIPTION ...
Hello - I've been a user of 5-6 30mg oxy/day. Only ever took them at night. Financially, this has become a huge problem, and I've had eno...
Hello, I have only just become aware of this website and wish I'd looked a long time ago. I have been addicted to Nurofen Plus for almos...
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.