Aa
A
A
A
Close

Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community

This is a patient community for alcohol/drug rehab centers. Discussions include 12-step programs, inpatient/outpatient, insurance, and cost.
1 - 20 (of 717) questions
Ive been kidnapped by my son cuz he says he’s not going to let me die a drug addict. But I’m stuck in a truck cuz he owns a transport co....
I have a question regarding lyrica withdrawal symptoms ................ I am currently suffering with this and am on day 38 with no end i...
Does anyone know anything about the drug Zubsolv. My friend was put on Zubsolv which apparently is similar to Suboxone. Any information w...
Entered an outpatient program to get help for a heroin addiction.taking 100mg. daily and would like to taper way down,or maybe taper down...
Hey, guys, I am scared for my life, so I need to share this with you. I have problem with long and horrible hangovers and I've stopped dr...
Hello everyone my name is Sarah and my fiancé and I are struggling with addiction. Mainly me... I've only been an addict of heroin for a ...
Hi can anyone pls help I have been taking cocaine for over 20 years, I stopped last year as I had a really bad panic attack , then lastwe...
I was on vicodin for a year, taking two 5/325 a day. Never more. On tuesday i took half of a 500 and havent taken once since. I needed to...
Hello all! I am a thirty year old female that has been on methadone successfully for over a year and a half. Due to a car accident and tr...
I have been taking Methadone for a long time. Over the last few years, there has been a total of 4 times now that I have come up NEGATIVE...
My husband is on day 7 of a cold turkey detox. He is having visual hallucinations. So much that he called the cops thinking there was an ...
Does anyone know for how long Lyrica withdrawal symptoms last for? I was on Lyrica for two and a half weeks and the side effects made me ...
Hello all, Just curious if anyone knows how long suboxone withdrawal lasts. I have been off of it for 31 days and STILL have depressi...
Ecmc only takes you for detox if you're in "acute withdrawal". My problem is I can't stop long enough to get myself into acute w.d! I ha...
How long is a urine specimen shelf life once collected for a cocaine test?
Hi ! I'm new to this site ! I'm addicted to Tylonal #1 for more than 25 years now, at my worst I was taking 18 tabs at one time 2-3 times...
I'm currently on suboxone and have been since September 10, 2012. I started at 24 mg per day and am down to 8 mg. I don't take it every ...
An interesting article by a German Professor of Medicine about some peculiarities of female alcoholism. Politics and Female Alcoh...
I would like to taper off 2 mg lorazepam per day and 4 fiorecet per day simultaneously at home. Can anyone suggest a good plan to do this?
I am seeking help for my father, who has been addicted to alcohol and drugs like 1 year now. After my mom passed away, he is all alone an...
Top Addiction Answerers
phoenix, AZ
3060903 tn?1398568723
Other
edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.