Aa
A
A
A
Close

Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community

Drug or alcohol addiction can be a difficult thing to recover from as your body becomes physically dependant on these substances. Discuss topics including alcohol/drug rehab centers or programs, share rehab stories and offer support, and long term recovery post-rehab.
21 - 40 (of 717) questions
I cant even count how many times ive been through withdrawal and never made it past day 3. Ive made a commitment this time im gonna do it...
I have been taking morphine based drugs for 10 years due to chronic back issues, decided to stop taking as side effects got too much (eff...
I'm addicted to heroin and Xanax. Does anyone know of any detox/rehabs that care, support. Give you the most comfortable detox possible? ...
I've been on opiates for 9 years. I took OxyContin and percocets. I was taking 30-35 pills a day. Obviously abusing them. I got tired of ...
Hello every one.. I've been on opioids for 11 years and today im aint 27days clean. Im a mom of 8 wonderful kids. So addict took me by s...
hi everyone i am at the last of my patience I have an 18 yr old daughter who states only smokes marijuana after being caught last year wi...
I have a son who went thru detox and withdrawals from pain meds - he has been "clean" for 3 months and this week the same symptoms came b...
I am usually in the pain mngt. group, but you people here may know more about withdrawal symptoms. I have been reducing my prescribed pai...
I haven't receive any problems yet. Should I stop? What will happen to me if I keep doing it? What kind of symptoms will I have/receive.
Hi everyone. I have a question about whether or not I should force my son into nonvoluntary treatment. I live in AZ he is now in Florid...
I have been searching for help stopping opana use I started seeing a pain management Dr since moving from the North East to Oconee county...
Hi my name is aj. I just recently went through a tough cold turkey withdrawal from takin ativan 1 to 2 mg a day for over a year for anxie...
What's going on everyone, I'm james Ive been struggling off and on with opiates mainly just hydrocodiens 10mg/325 (12- 15) a day..... To ...
FDA News Release (Food and Drug Administration) FDA moves quickly to approve easy-to-use nasal spray to treat opioid overdose Naloxone...
Does the Prior authorization process in an Accountable Care Organization differ from that of a traditional insurance payer? Thinking p...

I used CAT which is a cheaper but stronger version of Cocain for 4 years, my boyfriend and I sniffed about 2 to 3 grams every weekend and...
im coming off perks. was at 30 mgs a day.. I've been at 15 mgs 2 monthes..advise if you can here..I cant rember were , I can and cant,thanks
Hello, I am supposed to get a cosmetic surgery (DFI Hair transplant) done and as a routine they follow before the procedure, I was asked ...
I myself am not addicted to this medicine I've been on for over 15 years. But I think my body is. The medicine was for a condition that m...
I've been drinking alcohol every night for years. I am currently taking medicine for my anxiety issue as well as sleeping pills. But my ...
Top Addiction Answerers
phoenix, AZ
3060903 tn?1398568723
Other
edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.