Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community

Drug or alcohol addiction can be a difficult thing to recover from as your body becomes physically dependant on these substances. Discuss topics including alcohol/drug rehab centers or programs, share rehab stories and offer support, and long term recovery post-rehab.
81 - 100 (of 717) questions
I'm really scared to try detox again but I'm going to try the Thomas recipe. I just don't know how its going to work as its both me and ...
1 answer |
I just wanted to say thank you to all the people who were patient enough to talk me through the worst withdrawal ever! I jumped off of 35...
3 answers |
Im a teen and I keep seeing paragraphs floating on my wall when I wake up. It doesn't scare me or freak me out. I try to make out the let...
2 answers |
Hi, I have been using Percs for over a year now..... Up to 100 mgs a day. I am so suck and tired of this controlling my life, constantly ...
6 answers |
My dad has chronic pain. Has been on pain killers for 16 years. He has to sleep sitting up. He also is addicted. He over took his pain me...
1 answer |
So today is day 1 with no drugs on hand. I have no idea how I ended up here.it's only been a short time using But it has changed so much ...
3 answers |
My dad is alcoholic. I'm going to have a baby soon. I read an article http://health-portal.me/narcology/alcoholism/98-alcoholism.html ab...
1 answer |
I have been taking 4 to 6 lortab 10 for 6 is months. I decided to quit last week realizing it would only get worse if I didn't stop. Ever...
1 answer |
In my medium sized community there have been seven heroin deaths in the last month. You would think that with that being the ...
1 answer |
After 4years of using oxy and heroin and a additional 4years at the methadone clinic I have finally bit the bullet, got myself down to 5m...
1 answer |
I know I had a rough childhood trama moving from one country to another, try to make friends in mean time had an abusive drunk for a fath...
HI.I been taking T 3 for at least 5 or 6 years givers take and also Tylenol 1's for 12 years.I was hoping somebody can point me in the ri...
1 answer |
Hey im a 14 year old girl and i wanna know if its normal for me wanting to take drugs? like marajuana and cocaine etc..i already smoke bu...
3 answers |
This *****. I drive OTR and am out of sub. I want off anyways and I tapered to about .5-.25mg a day but this RLS is killing me!! Any adv...
2 answers |
My younger brother is using marijuana together with his friends. I asked him about it, he told me that he is heavily addicted to marijuan...
3 answers |
I have been battleing addiction to hydros for years and years and I hate it but I keep going back for some reason??? I recently started...
2 answers |
I have had a raised, pink, modular rash on both arms and my back. The weirdest thing about it was that it appears parasitic. What I mean...
Hey guys! So I just wanted to post a little about me and my background/story then ask my questions I have. I recently found out I hav...
Hi I was wondering if anyone has advice on things to keep in mind, things to do, say and maybe not to do or say when being there for a lo...
Hi--I posted in here summer/fall as I was kicking the hydrocodone. I know it was hell---and came back in here to remind myself of that. L...
1 answer |
Top Addiction Answerers
phoenix, AZ
3060903 tn?1398568723
Other
edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
Learn About Top Answerers
Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community
976 Members
717 Questions
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.