Aa
A
A
A
Close

Adoption Community

This patient support community is for Adoption. Discussions include legal issues, bonding, adoption in other countries, and support.

We are not a service to match potential adoptive parents with pregnant mothers. Any posts soliciting birth mothers or adoptive parents will be removed.
1 - 20 (of 526) questions
My grandpa was born in Amman, Jordan and I want to adopt a baby from there eventually, when I'm financially stable and all for a kid. I m...
Hey anyone else waiting to adopt in South Africa. We are finslly approved and on the waiting list and expect to wait a long time due to ...
Hello - I was hoping that I could get some general information. My husband and I are interested in fostering a child and possibly...
My dad and step mom aren't very good parents. My dad left for the army for 8 years and missed everything. My step mom and dad have two ha...
Wondering how it went? If it was wonderful to have then someone else in your life who cares about your besides the parents who loved and...
RAD is a mental symptom mostly found in kids who are adopted, it can manifest as depression, ainxiety, bipolar, ect. But one thing you sh...
Hi, I would like to know if it's possible to adopt a two or three year old when you are aged 49 years old. I have no children of my o...
I'm only 19 and don't plan to adopt anytime soon but I've always wanted to adopt a child, preferably from Africa. I know children from Af...
Okay, so, I am adopted, and I am 18 years old. I was on my Facebook yesterday, and saw a message that was apparently a couple years old. ...
My boyfriend and i are definitely not ready for a baby. We have been fighting alot lately and i feel so alone and like i cant do this. W...
Is anyone else considering this option? Or is everyone keeping their baby? I don't want my baby to grow in the environment I'm in, I know...
Is there a good place to locate a birthmother who is looking to place her baby for adoption?
My husband and I desperately want to adopt a newborn, I can't Conceive and we have so much love to give. We have been scammed Before, W...
Hey, y'all! I'm 17 and my baby boy, Jasper, is due around December 22nd! For about 3 months I have been working with the Gladney Adoptio...
I posted a couple weeks back. My husband and I were suppose to be adopting this month. The baby boy was born 10-5 and weighed 5lbs.6oz. T...
Can any body help us? We want to adopt a baby from middle east. We will be glad for your Info.
Does anyone have any information on where or what I look into for adopting a baby in the middle east? Any information would be much appr...
Hello, i have a 5 year old girl who has recently been adopted by my husband. Her biological father has been out of the picture basically ...
I am 18 and I'm adopted but my adoption was a closed adoption. I know little to nothing about my birth parents and I know that one of th...
In June of 2015 a friend of mine and my girlfriend approached us.she was 28 weeks pregnant and asked if we would adopt. We had tried ivf...
Top Parenting Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.