Adoption Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to adoption costs, foster children, adoption planning, Adoption Resources, adoption in foreign countries, birth parents, emotional issues, family issues, interracial adoption, legal issues, newborns, parenting, school issues, teens, toddlers, open adoption, and step parent adoption.
41 - 60 (of 525) questions
Not looking for judgment, considering adoption strongly. Just don't think it's my time to be a mother because I can't see how or why anyo...
6 answers |
There has recently been an uptick in people posting as the parent or guardian of a child being put up for adoption and wanting potential ...
1 answer |
I'm 19 weeks and I dont want to keep my baby girl anymore because I don't have a good support system and her dad doesn't agree on everyth...
11 answers |
Hi all, I just wanted to post a reminder that MedHelp does not allow solicitation for personal info, emails, names, etc, of people consid...
12 answers |
I know this is an adoption forum, but there really isn't one for foster parents, so I thought I'd post the question here in hopes that so...
4 answers |
My husband and I have been lookin to adopt privately. We have a great lawyer. However before we went the lawyer route we were in contact ...
1 answer |
I have a 5 1/2 year old daughter. Her mother left me and we divorced me when my baby was only 1 1/2. Through a messed up divorce, she ...
1 answer |
My son is 10 yrs old. His father had a lot of mental problems and decided to commit suicide at the age of 18. My son was only 3 months wh...
2 answers |
I adopted my nephews child and I let him see him for the first time and take pics. Now I see and hear from everyone that is he is calling...
2 answers |
my husband is adopting my oldest son and my lawyer asked about the divorce that he filed but was dissmissed. i am wonder why they are wan...
8 answers |
This is a long one, sorry lol - I'm 32 yrs old, married and 18 weeks along with my husband and mys first baby. When I was 16, I had a d...
7 answers |
So, pretty much, I think I'm going to parent my baby. My 1st choice was to place it for adoption, then, something in my mind clicked that...
5 answers |
M husband and I have been through 4 rounds of IVF and have not been successful. We are now considering adoption. However, there are so ...
3 answers |
My husband and I are in our twentys amd have a 4 year ols son, I recenrly found out that due to unexplained as of yet fertility issues I ...
1 answer |
I am a hopeful adoptive mom, which makes me a childless mother. My husband and I have been on this journey to adopt for 5 years now. Ag...
10 answers |
So hubby and I are an interracial couple...I'm Afro-Latina and he is White...we were looking into infant adoption. We were primarily inte...
I'm 17 and 8 months pregnant. The father and I decided we'd place our son up for adoption. We've already met the couple and they're reall...
8 answers |
Are you a perspective adoptive parent, an expectant parent, or an adoptive parent? We are perspective adoptive parents waiting for...
3 answers |
I hope @ least 1 of you sees this, as I notice that this forum doesn't get many recent posts. I'm a FTM considering adoption for my baby....
4 answers |
So I finally just told my mom about taking my son back and she didn't react like I thought bcuz I was expecting the worse. But yes she is...
38 answers |
Top Parenting Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Adoption Community
541 Members
525 Questions
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.