Aa
A
A
A
Close

Adoption Community

This patient support community is for Adoption. Discussions include legal issues, bonding, adoption in other countries, and support.

We are not a service to match potential adoptive parents with pregnant mothers. Any posts soliciting birth mothers or adoptive parents will be removed.
81 - 100 (of 526) questions
I'm 15 wks an 1day having thoughts about givin my baby up for adoption was wondering on how I would go about it an would I also need both...
Were do I go to find parents hat want to adopt
13 weeks pregnant and I am considering adoption I already have a 5 year old and I am NOT able to take care of another child the father is...
Hey well i am 14w 2d i am looking to place my baby up for adoption with a good stable family
I am 20 years old and 36+5 days with a baby boy. I am doing an open adoption for my baby boy because my babys father and I are not ready ...
I'm 19 and 28+5 weeks pregnant with a baby girl. This whole time I hadn't considered adoption till recently when I realized I don't know ...
Hi all! I'm new to the boards and the adoption process. My husband and I live in GA and we've been married 3 years. I work from home i...
Hello, my husband and I have just finished the homestudy process to adopt. We are sooooo excited!! But now we're wondering if anyone has ...
My husband and I have been TTC for 4 years now, I'm 23 and he is 25 and I have no idea how anyone affords IBF or if I could even.. when d...

i have had abnormal heart rhymes form since i was 13 years old now i'm 20 years old . i'm think of adopting children because of my condit...
Had 3 miscarriages who do i see to find out if I'll ever have kids
Looking to adopt!
Hi! My husband and I have 3 children of our own and would love to bring another child into our home. We have been so blessed and want t...
We are looking for a baby to adopt.
Private adoption in Alabama? My husband and I are hoping to adopt privately through our attorney. We would like to adopt an African Ameri...
I was adopted at a very young age. I don't really know what happened to me. All i know is that I have a Brother and a Sister that i don't...
Hi. I'm a 29 yr old homemaker, with a 28 yr old fiancé. We are getting married July 11th. My question is... what's the best way to start...
How ddo i go about finding them for him
Hi I was adopted and wondering how they cope after being adopted and now your pregnant. I need support from people who been adopted them ...
My partner and I have been seeking about him adopting my son as his father has nothing to do with him. He is on the birth certificate as ...
Top Parenting Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.