Aa
A
A
A
Close

Adrenal Insufficiency Community

This patient support community is for Adrenal Insufficiency. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and support.
61 - 80 (of 1584) questions
Here is what I have, not that I know what any of this means! Endocrinologist just said you have Hoshimoto's and will need to have blood ...
I need to find a good doc in Michigan to look at adrenal function. I've been to cardiologist--heart is good, but my BP is going bonkers,...
I would like to know if applying potent topical steroids on my face like betamethasone valerate and clobetasol propionate over a year and...
ACTH 3.7 and 4.1 range ref[4.3-22.4] 60 minute post draw = 24.9 Glucose also flagged low 59 range [65-99] BP 98/60 Total iron binding...
I need some help. :( I seem to have all the symptoms of adrenal insufficiency but tests dont seem to reflect that. I have nausea, heada...
Just over 6 months ago my son was diagnosed with adrenal suppression, probably due to large doses of steroid inhalers for his asthma. Th...
It's rumpled's CL-anniversary. A big thank you for her 8 years of service as a Community Leader (CL) in Adrenal Insufficiency. Thank you ...
Hi ! I had a ACTH stim test done yesterday I also have Hashimotos and a low auto immune Here are the results from test would like inter...
Hi, I'm a 28year old Female. Briefly, I have been having fainting episodes - (sweating, dilated pupils, tunnel vision, heart palp...
When I am under stress, I don't seem to come out of it very easily. Frequent respiratory issues, pain, tremors, muscle cramping and achin...
I did the 1mg dexamethasone suppression test and it didnt suppress...but when I did the 2mg dexamethasone test it did suppress.. but I th...
Hi, I already posted a question but can't seem to find answers. 28 year old female. I have been feeling extremely sick latel...
so i just want to kinda know more about this since it seem to take a while to get in tests anywhere. i have a doctor i have tests that i ...
I have recently had test of my patuitary function. I have noticed that my FSH and LH have come back lower then the range provided. I am ...
I've been suffering from joint pain and severe fatigue for at least 6 years. I have been dianosed by several psychiatrists as NOT having...
I have been on Prednisone off and on for years for Asthma. Adrenals not bouncing back. Is the .08 cortisol level taken by blood test sust...
Hello! I have been suffering with chronic pain, weakness, and exhaustion (among other things..) for the past year and a half. After a ...
I've been feeling fatigued for months and have a rough time getting and staying asleep or loosing weight despite tracking ever calorie an...
I had mentioned in an earlier post that I had started having headaches, especially right behind my eyes and the feeling of "eye strain". ...
I saw the endocrinologist and she confirmed Euthyroid Hashimoto's...which she does not prescribe medication for. A little frustrating onl...
Top Thyroid Answerers
MI
Northern, NJ
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
We tapped the CDC for information on what you need to know about radiation exposure
Endocrinologist Mark Lupo, MD, answers 10 questions about thyroid disorders and how to treat them
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.