Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Adulthood: Transitioning Into Forum

Questions in the Transitioning Into Adulthood forum are answered by Dr. Jason Greenberg, PhD. Topics covered include Anxiety, career choice struggles, depression, drug/alcohol abuse, job issues, living on one's own, relationships (parents/family), relationships (romantic), responsibility issues, separation issues, sexual issues, sexual orientation issues
I'm 20 and live at home. I'm a full time student and used to work until I got laid off a few months ago. I've looked for a job since then...
I moved back to my home state of Wisconsin from California almost five months ago and ever since I've been extremely depressed. When I wa...
I dont know the right thing to do . Whats right for my adult children? Daughter and grandson live with my boyfriend and i along with his ...
I have a near 21 year old son and a near 20 year old daughter who have blamed me for being so mean to them while growing up. Son has mos...
My story goes like this when I was very young, may be about 5 or 6, I experienced my first sexual act with my cousin was as at the tim...
I have a 17year old son who i have seen do things that i thought was strange, keeps his room very messy, which is not so strange, but i h...
Popular Resources
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
Do you ever wonder exactly what happens to your body during your period? Ob/Gyn Elaine Brown, MD, explains the menstrual cycle in-depth.
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?