Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Adulthood: Transitioning Into Forum

Questions in the Transitioning Into Adulthood forum are answered by Dr. Jason Greenberg, PhD. Topics covered include Anxiety, career choice struggles, depression, drug/alcohol abuse, job issues, living on one's own, relationships (parents/family), relationships (romantic), responsibility issues, separation issues, sexual issues, sexual orientation issues
hello doctor, I am a 19 year old male. I feel I have opened Pandora's box, or even several Pandora's boxes. After graduating high s...
I just found out that when my BF is visiting his family he sleeps in the same bed with his mother to smell and feel her. Not treally sure...
Dr.Greenberg, i'm currently in the middle of a huge dilema. I'm currently a senior and will be applying to colleges very soon this coming...
I recently lost my father to aspiration pneumonia. He had major health problems since I was a little girl-- Eventually within the last 3...
I hear from many of some of my friends that were not really living until we rid ourselves of our fears, once we see how much potential we...
hi, i am a male of 29 now and i feel very anxious over what happend 23 years ago when i was 6 year old. i had a playmate of approximately...
Popular Resources
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
Do you ever wonder exactly what happens to your body during your period? Ob/Gyn Elaine Brown, MD, explains the menstrual cycle in-depth.
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?