Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Adulthood: Transitioning Into Forum

Questions in the Transitioning Into Adulthood forum are answered by Dr. Jason Greenberg, PhD. Topics covered include Anxiety, career choice struggles, depression, drug/alcohol abuse, job issues, living on one's own, relationships (parents/family), relationships (romantic), responsibility issues, separation issues, sexual issues, sexual orientation issues
I had a casual masturbation with my girlfriend.I masturbated on my hands and wiped them off.10 minutes later I entered my girlfriend with...
Hi. I was just wondering- when does a woman enter womanhood? I know that technically, it is when she is no longer a virgin, but i know...
Alright the question is simply right there. I have a decent relationship with her, but it is definitely not a strong one by any means. ...
A few years ago I met a charming fellow through a mutual friend. He was in quite a pickle - he left his job and moved across the country,...
I am 21 years old, since I was about seven I have been taking care of my brother and sister. They are both older. Around that time I t...
My son graduated frm college last year. He is doing internship with a lab. This is what he wrote to me - ** My worry is that I don't...
Popular Resources
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
Do you ever wonder exactly what happens to your body during your period? Ob/Gyn Elaine Brown, MD, explains the menstrual cycle in-depth.
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?