Aa
A
A
A
Close

Adults with Special Needs Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to basic needs, caregivers, day-to-day living, education and learning, family and friends, financial issues, insurance, hearing loss, medical Equipment and assistive technology, motor and movement, speech and communication, transportation, and vision.
61 - 80 (of 161) questions
Hi all. I have stepson who acquired a severe head injury aged 2 1/2 years. He has a lop-sided hemiplegic gait, which his occupational the...
How to get past them & live a somewhat thriving life?
Is it me or is all of the system of mental health agencys revolve around on common result of treatment? That is Oppression! I had a gr...
Hi i am 24 years old handsome gentleman, but i have been suffering from atrophic rhinitis for the last 12 years, it is causing foul smell...
hey im 25 years old man..i have an excesive hair growth in the face and lowerlimb it is toooo much my beard is too think and i can ba...
Mr SP s a 68 years old retired bank manager. Twice a week he enjoys a round of golf with his friends. However he now feels that he will h...
I thought it would be fun if we all (even those we haven't heard from yet...you know who you are:) would give just a little fun fact abou...
sir/madam my mom age 57 is facing a difficulty in breath taking. we shown her so many doctors (nuemeralogist,cardiologist,physician etc)...
I'm so sorry that I've been scarce lately. I have a condition - well all we know at this point is that it is neurological, possibly MS (...
I have a 19 year old step-daughter who has lived with her mother for most of her life. She is now living with her father and myself and w...
This is about recent treatments that go unevaluated. My wife was on a slew of different drugs for her manic depression and her skitzoph...
I am new to this community. I would love to come aboard. I am 55yr in KY. 2 brain turmors in last 2 years. diag. with ADAD 2yr ago. had h...
Haven't heard from you. How are things with your brother? Penn
We have several members of this community whom we've not heard from yet. Come on out and introduce yourselves! Penn
I live with my 80 some year old grandma. I've tried and tried to ask my grandma nicely to stop calling me a child and that I am an adult....
Haven't heard if you've had your nose picked yet? Is it scheduled or already done? Penn
Hi, As MedHelp has grown in both number of members and the number of communities we have, the needs of these communities has also g...
Hi, I thought I would introduce myself. I am 22 years old, trying to get through college and have a year left. I love reading and writin...
Just wanted to wish any Dads here on the forum a wonderful Fathers' Day! Penn
im new here and would like opinions on something im trying since may 05 ive been on 3600mgs of neurontin and 90mgs of cymbalta and stoppe...
Top General Health Answerers
19694731 tn?1482853437
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.