Aa
A
A
A
Close

Adults with Special Needs Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to basic needs, caregivers, day-to-day living, education and learning, family and friends, financial issues, insurance, hearing loss, medical Equipment and assistive technology, motor and movement, speech and communication, transportation, and vision.
81 - 100 (of 161) questions
Some people still swear by thorazine and stellazine, A-typical and other anti psycotics, Personally I liked the sunshine and got a 103 ...
I am new here, My name is Muna. I am a schizophrenic patient. I am now on quetiapine.Now its been a moth I have been taking it. My proble...
Hello all. My name is Stephanie and I am new to the forum. I am desperately reaching out for help regarding my 20 year old brother. Quick...
hi i'm 20 my beard and mustache growth is slow. what can i do about it...really slow. only one or two string of hair is coming . pls help...
It's been way to quiet again around here. I can hear crickets chirping. Somebody pick a topic we can discuss. I tried...it didn't go over...
hi I'm 20. my beard and mustang growth is slow what can i do about it. my friend are making jokes about me . pls help me.
This week was a rough one in western PA. One young man who received services from my agency for most of his life was stabbed ot death by ...
So, I'm curious about the state of funding for services for adults w/ special needs in other states. Anyone have any thoughts about it? I...
OK, it's been too quiet on this firum! Let's talk about something!!!!! Penn
Hey Everyone...I'm new to all of this, and I'm not sure if anyone can help. If I've learned one thing in all of this, it's that there are...
What kind of catheder does your wife have?
Sorry I haven't been on the computer this past week. My legs have been extremely bad - on Sunday when I tried to step on my left foot, my...
Welcome aboard!! Tell us more about you and your brother. I'd love to hear what it took to get him into a residential placement. I like t...
I have been have an overactive bladder and painful urination, which comes out withblood. I havent slept long and its painful. I was presc...
Wife has catheter fitted which functions correctly without any apparent infection. SYMPTOM - Constant high level sensation of a need to...
I posted this in the autism and aspergers forum, but I thought it would be worth reposting here as well. http://www.wired.com/medtech/...
I am having a proplem making friends with women again in peron I have Friends that are women online that tell me that thsy love me but th...
Read your journal - finally got a minute to do so. I agree that you do have writing talent. Don't let anyone squash those dreams. It seem...
Thanks so much for following up with the suggestion for an adults with special needs forum. I surely hope that folks take advantage of it...
I have a problem as well with dealing with being somewhere noisy! I was at the bank last week and there was a guy next to me that was no...
Top General Health Answerers
19694731 tn?1482853437
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.