Aa
A
A
A
Close

Agoraphobia Community

This forum is now closed. Please visit our Mental Health Issues forum.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
21 - 40 (of 594) questions
I Have GAD. I have been off of meds for month and a half now because I am in between psychiatrist. I cant see my new one for 2 weeks. thi...
my third day today off being out of the house going too park with my children feeling the air in my face been a while but its paying off,...
Hi guys, this is too hard to ask anyone I really know so I'll ask you lot. Basically, I'm 11 years old and at School (year 7) and I've ha...
I've been on Zoloft for 17 days, the first week on 25mg and ever since 50mg. I'm a 28 year old otherwise healthy male - 180 lbs. I've not...
Hi all,i have had this for 13years now,finding it very hard too find support even though i ave seeked for help at my lowest life line was...
Hi all,its so hard to get our lifes back,but guess any one going through this like i am is take baby steps ive had this for many many yea...
My doctor diagnosed me with Agoraphobia 2 weeks ago and she said I'm 45% recovering from it, but today it's hitting me hard bored have no...
what is a normal dosage and frequency for sinemax
Went on Paxil for panic attacks in 2002, one magic pill per day. I had two sisters pass away close together and it sent me over the edge...
Hello, I am a 20 year old male. Recently I've been experiencing some very strange symptoms For the past 3 weeks I've been experiencin...
I'm a graduate student taking all of my classes online. Initially all of the conditions that were conducive to my concentration were seem...
Recently I was diagnosed with Ventricular Ectopic Beats. ECG and ECHO of heart was normal. Just the VEB's. Of nature I am very anxious...
Started with 25mg a day for a week, then added 25mg every week after. Up to 150mg of Zoloft (Doctor stated in cases like me, he would re...
Ok so this is a sort of follow up to an earlier post I created. I am an agoraphobic (really started kicking in to high gear/crippling my...
lopressor 25 mg being taken for anxiety is causing slightly supressed breathing which is felt around bed time.if i switch to inderal wil...
Currently experimenting. 0.5 mg of Klonopin --felt no different at all. 1mg Ativan, slightly more at ease. Chased it with 2 shots of...
I was diagnosed hypothyroid in May of last year but I think I have some form of agoraphobia and I'm not sure if my illness is causing it ...
does tapering off Xanax cause severe migraines?
After beeing inside my house for six day in a dark room I find it so dificult to leave!! I know once I step outside I am going to be swea...
This Thanksgiving, let's be thankful that we have health, although not very apparent at times, but we have it nevertheless and hope. We h...
Top Anxiety Answerers
Arlington, VA
675718 tn?1530036633
El Paso, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Find out what can trigger a panic attack – and what to do if you have one.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Take control of tension today.
These simple pick-me-ups squash stress.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?