Aa
A
A
A
Close

Agoraphobia Community

This is a patient support community for agoraphobia. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and support.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
41 - 60 (of 597) questions
does tapering off Xanax cause severe migraines?
After beeing inside my house for six day in a dark room I find it so dificult to leave!! I know once I step outside I am going to be swea...
This Thanksgiving, let's be thankful that we have health, although not very apparent at times, but we have it nevertheless and hope. We h...
i have agoraphobia for over ten years now,its got worse as my youngest is at school now and i have to leave the house to collect him has ...
Hi I'm a 20 year old make I'm pretty healthy and I'm athletically built. Since september I have been having trouble with anxiety and pani...
i have been under extreme stress and anxiety for the past 7 months. taking xanax 1 mg per day on and off for this period. i am taking Klo...
Does anyone's Pdoc have an explanation for this Disorder? My psychiatrist feels I don't actually have a bad case. It's that if I force ...
hello everyone im Adriana and i am 16 years old ,years ago i was diagnosed with PTSD years ago and i have been going through different st...
i feel like the walls are closin in on me and I find that the more days I stay inside the harder it is to go out
I dont understand my illness i feel overwhelmed being label with so many things!!!
In November, I got out of the house with the MedHelp community's help. Now it's January & I'm feeling like I can't leave the house again....
I've been thinking about this for some time and although I believe it to be possible to be in a relationship with someone when you are go...
I have uveitis associated with HLA-B27. This has been going on since 1991. For many years it was controlled with oral prednisone, steroid...
I am currently, still recovering from my recent health problems and am looking for ways to motivate myself. I have always been a "go-gett...
Hey all, I don't know who keeps up with my writings, but if you are, I just want to say 'thank you', as it encourages me to know that peo...
When you know the Mental drawbacks of Isolating, but you can't seem to help yourself, what do you do? Pamela
I have been on xanax 2mg a day (sometimes more) for about 7 years.recently my medical got messed up and long story short I will be withou...
Hi, I have anxiety/ panic attacks. I drink about 8 beers a day, which I know does not help - except for the time being. I want to researc...
My mother-in-law has social anxiety and OCD - she is 75 years old and is driving her family and her husband crazy. She can't sit still - ...
Hi, I am a 30 year female and I am a new member on this forum. However, I have been reading this thread for quite some time. My first exp...
Top Anxiety Answerers
Arlington, VA
675718 tn?1530036633
El Paso, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Find out what can trigger a panic attack – and what to do if you have one.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Take control of tension today.
These simple pick-me-ups squash stress.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?