Aa
A
A
A
Close

Agoraphobia Community

This is a patient support community for agoraphobia. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and support.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
61 - 80 (of 597) questions
has anyone ever have trouble breathing all day everyday some days better than others going down from 2.5 to half of zyprexa and how long ...
I need help badly. Ive got ptsd and im pretty much home bound everything and anythig scares me. I get panic attacks just having a shower ...
Welp, I missed my family Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday. My panic and anxiety attacks came back about a month ago after I made tons of p...
Hey all, I just started Med Help and am seeking help and advice in many different areas in order to have a better understanding of my hea...
I live with my aunt and cousin. My aunt is in her early 70's and my cousin is in her mid 50's. And my cousin slapped me last Sunday night...
Sorry, I don't have a question...I just wanted to offer some HOPE! When I was 19 yrs old, I began experiencing terrifying panic attack...
A year ago, I landed myself a trip to the psych ward for three days due to a nervous breakdown. I've been on meds since. The process to f...
I've been housebound for 6 months now. It follows the cycles of my bipolar disorder. Any coping mechanism that you can share will help ...
Hi, I'm usually (never) one to create a post, I'm more of a watcher. Okay, here I go, I'm a housebound agoraphobic of eight years and abo...
everytime i leave the house to go to a friends to feel better I panic then i turn around and come back home. I used to go everywhere. how...
I am tapering off of xanax. 2mg/day for 6 years. Its been a week and I am now prescribed .5 two times/day, 100mg of nuerontin 3 times a d...
I do not have agoraphobia. I dont know why this came up in this category
My panic disorder started when I was 17. I had Graves' disease. This eventually started causing me panic attacks which led to agoraphobia...
I was put on Nortriptyline 10mg Nov 2012 for migraine and anxiety. After a month I told the doc they were not working. My dosage was uppe...
How are you? When was the last time you left the house?
Need some advice on how to overcome not wanting to leave the house when your also dealing with anxiety attacks and driving phobia?
can you take natural "Bach 6 flower" spray or Hyland's Nerve Tonic stress relief while on Ativan 5 mg?
My entire family has a history of depression, anxiety, and low dopamine. This was all seen in me by the time I started school, and by the...
What is the best way to treat agoraphobia
My depression started at a very early age, teens, anxiety started when I was mid 20s, panic attacks began in my late 30s, agoraphobia s...
Top Anxiety Answerers
Arlington, VA
675718 tn?1530036633
El Paso, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Find out what can trigger a panic attack – and what to do if you have one.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Take control of tension today.
These simple pick-me-ups squash stress.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?