Aa
A
A
A
Close

Agoraphobia Community

This forum is now closed. Please visit our Mental Health Issues forum.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
81 - 100 (of 594) questions
Anytime I have to leave the house (not just for a walk but to be seen in public), if I make an appointment (like tomorrow I have to see t...
im 24 and iv lived alone for a number of years now. for the last few years I have become very "paranoid" im my home espicaly at night. I ...
Well I don't mind leaving the house as long as im with someone... I cant drive alone anymore and really need some help. Im on Pristiq and...
Hello everyone, I'm just another normal kinda guy, nothing much to look at, anyways, I'm 31 years old, my general health is very good, al...
what are tests for separtion aneixty. what is the difference between aneixty and just being spoiled
I see my new doctor Monday. I want to make a good first impression, I hope to be ablee to communicate my health problems clearly. I'm hop...
Does anyone have issues with this? I go through phases of "bargain" shopping and my house is too full. Both bedrooms are full. Our bed is...
How do i get myself to quit panicking all the time i quit a good job over a bunch of panic attacks all the time please help?
It started about three years ago. It's hard to even go out on my porch. When I leave this house I feel like everyone is staring at me and...
i am very healthy and active but sometimes if i am sitting down i all of a sudden feel like charlie brown. everything feels funny and i f...
Does anyone else get bad anxiety & heart palpations while pregnant? Help please need someone to talk to!
I feel like some of my family treat me like second class citizen. "I'm the crazy sister, I should stay home, I only neeed to be around f...
hi my name is julianna, i have a problem and i need some answers and i am not sure whats going on with me but for the last five years iv...
it seems every time i go to the store or even to the doctors now i start shaking and i feel nause and my heart starts pounding,i was told...
when I touch the middle part of my head under my hair it hurts as if there was a black and blue. why is that? Is that stress? I suffer fr...
I have severe social phobia almost to the point of agoraphobia if not already. I'm afraid of any kind of verbal communication with anyone...
My mom has agoraphobia and is on disability for it. I too fight with agoraphobia. I am trying hard not to get trapped and to get as bad a...
My partner is suffering from severe mood changes, created by the smallest of things, and he seems to loose sights of everything and every...
I've had general anxiety every since I can remember. I'm male, 39 (ouch, did I just say that?), athletic and in otherwise good health, d...
going off zoloft, can that make you feel nausa after eating
Top Anxiety Answerers
Arlington, VA
675718 tn?1530036633
El Paso, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Find out what can trigger a panic attack – and what to do if you have one.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Take control of tension today.
These simple pick-me-ups squash stress.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?