Aa
A
A
A
Close

All about TV Shows and Movies Group

A group to chat about any TV shows and/or Movies.
1 - 6 (of 39) questions
Anyone else like the food network and cooking shows, I have to admit to being a bit of an addict for shows like Pioneer Woman, and Barefo...
I was bored last weekend and hit on a show on PBS called Call the Midwife. Very female oriented in terms of lots of 'birth stuff' but re...
I love anything British, and Masterpiece Theatre on Sunday nights at 9pm (Pacific time) is where you'll find me. Right now, a show called...
Anyone seen this? I first heard of it about a week ago and now everyone is telling me it is awesome. PBS English drama. Much more than...
Has anyone been following the Sleepy Hollow series? I love it!! It has a lot of information about the Masons. I used to be a Eastern Star...
Has anyone seen "The Turtleman"? I find the show somewhat interesting.... I must be near the end.
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.