Aa
A
A
A
Close

Allergies - Food Community

This is a patient support community for Food Allergies. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and support.
1 - 20 (of 856) questions
I'm a 22 year old female and have a small growth (about a quarter volume of a standard pencil eraser) outside of my upper outer labia, al...
20 year old female. In high school I could drink perfectly fine, then had one night of over-drinking and throwing up and it has never bee...
I had an allergy last Jul 21. Last Jul 29, I experienced the same feeling as if I'm allergic to something. Can't breathe, palpitations an...
I had an allergy last Jul 21. Last Jul 29, I experienced the same feeling as if I'm allergic to something. Can't breathe, palpitations an...
Have anaphylactic reactions(throat closes) Allergies- fresh fruits and vegetables Fish Poultry Wheat Seafood Soy Nuts Doctor said...
So I've been noticing for the past few years that every time I drink water, my throat gets really tight and it almost feels as if I can't...
On two separate occasions I have had severe allergic reactions ( hives over entire body, throat swelling, flushed face, etc.) after eat...
For the past 18-24 months I've consumed 1 bag of frozen broccoli 3-4 times a week. Each bag is approx 3 servings. Last week I had stoma...
my girlfriend was digging in the closet, when she was done she found there was this weird white paint like stuff on her finger it spread ...
For the sake of this post, I'm going to ask about "cherry flavoring", but I'm curious in general about allergies to Artificial Flavoring....
Please take a moment to reach out to ChitChatNine, and give a shout out for how much you appreciate her! She has been a Community Leader...
Hi guys, I've dealt with allergies my whole life, and have always had to have a small pill container that has some benadryl in the eve...
Hi, I'm 18, and I have been having a weird reaction to chocolate since I was aroud 9-10 years old. The type of chocolate doesn't matt...
I'm 19 years old, and i enjoy going out with my friends on the weekend having a few drinks. I really enjoy doing this but now i find that...
Hi, I am 20 years old was over weight most of my life and in college freshmen year was diagnosed with gerd after chest pains and sour tas...
Hello everyone, I am a 40 y. o. musician and I enjoy a healthy lifestyle ( balanced diet + daily exercise). My health is good except for ...
I don't know if I am submitting this in the correct forum, but I didn't see another one to try just yet. I am 47 and have been a social d...
and, what are your symptoms?
Is it possible to enter an accurate body during eating to the lungs because many times i feel that some thing had enter to lungs while ea...
Someone’s Suffer the stomach pain by eating milk. Someone's purple face itch by eating eggplant. Someone has an allergy to egg started e...
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.