Aa
A
A
A
Close

Allergies - Food Community

This is a patient support community for Food Allergies. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and support.
21 - 40 (of 856) questions
Happy anniversary to ChitChatNine- your Community Leader!  Please take a moment to reach out to ChitChatNine, and give a shout out for ho...
Does anyone here have experience with the ELISA/ACT testing for delayed food allergies? This is a specific type of testing for delayed (...
I've had several issues with my intestines since 5 years. Mostly it is that I have to go to the toilet (for a number 2) 6 or 7 times a da...
Hi I am 32 year old woman, my problem is that sometimes.I cough and spit blood, I cough to clear my chest as it feels that some thing stu...
i'm 37 years old and since i was in my twenties i have had re-occurring a inflation on my lips. the only cause i can deduce the issue to ...
When I eat soy, nut ,peanuts, and coconut my throat feels funny and tastes like blood. Also my tongue goes numb and lips itch and swell.....
I'm unsure if I'm having an allergic reaction when I consume Salmon. I've been tested for food allergies all of which came back negative....
it seems every tme i eat strawberries a few hours later i get a stomach ache followed by diarrhea this last also a few hours the last epi...
I have OAS , im allergic to almost every fruit and vegetable raw, once cooked i can eat them. I am also allergic to any nuts raw or cooke...
Hi, For awhile I've been dealing with a weird "allergy". So from what I've noticed everytime I eat anything that has tomatoes, I get a...
I think I am allergic to vanilla extract or eggs but I can't be sure. For as long as I can remember, I havn't been able to eat cookies, c...
I have (had) Pansinusitus since June 2015, and I had several courses of antibiotics and Cortizol sprays and inhalers, which contributed t...
Please please help me... I'm 20 years old female and I think I have anxiety and definitely phobia... Let's get to the point I never had...
Ive been tested for probably everything under the sun. The only answer I found was when I had my upper G.I. test which showed inflammatio...
I have been a coffee drinker on and off since I was little. I notice now that I am older, and perhaps I have always had this issue just ...
What should be the diet chart for me?
My son had a rast test done when he was 4 and i was informed that his IGE levels were above 7200 and normal was 14. I was also told at th...
I recently developed these unbelievably itchy, slightly raised, red bumps on different parts of my body. They seem to appear mainly aroun...
I had a migraine-associated vestibulopathy episode (a migraine but with severe dizziness instead of pain) a year or so ago, and ever sinc...
I am 29 year old man. I am a lacto-vegetarian. I suffer from stomach problems like excessive gas, bloating, acidity, acid re-flux, consti...
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.