Aa
A
A
A
Close

Allergies - Food Community

This is a patient support community for Food Allergies. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and support.
41 - 60 (of 857) questions
I had a migraine-associated vestibulopathy episode (a migraine but with severe dizziness instead of pain) a year or so ago, and ever sinc...
I am 29 year old man. I am a lacto-vegetarian. I suffer from stomach problems like excessive gas, bloating, acidity, acid re-flux, consti...
I can have coffee, and I can have chocolate. I just can not have them within 6 to 8 hours of each other. If I drink or eat anything that...
Hello~I want to wish all who stop by or post, a very Merry Christmas and a healthy New Year. I will not be here for the next two weeks; I...
Hi, nice community you all have here. Was hoping to get some input on my food allergies, or it might be just be food intolerance to be...
We have just had our 7 year old son tested for allergies. We will get all of the results next week, but I did learn that he has a severe...
For many years, you have have selflessly given your love and support to millions of people who have visited MedHelp. Your devotion to h...
Has anyone experienced extreme fatigue from foods that they are not necessarily allergic to? I am starting to think that histamine intole...
I've always had trouble eating food with MSG. How long does it take for monosodium glutamate to leave the body? half-life? Also, ho...
I'm 25 and have some problem with the skin on my face and shoulders. It's not that bad. but still, for many years it annoys me with some ...
I have skin allergies (hives) for four days now and they keep on coming back. I already had diphenhydramine injected to my system, which ...
Does anyone else have this problem? Mint is in so much I am having trouble eating salads, and desserts out...when I tell the server about...
I'm 35 and I've been eating peppers all my life. In the past year, every time I eat any kind of pepper, bell pepper, jalepeno, even papri...
Is this true? Is there a cure for nut allergies? I have had my allergy all my life apparently but i only discovered it 5 years ago. My li...
About 3 months ago, our 4 year old son developed an impacted bowel. He has been a milk drinker for about 2.5 years with no real issues, ...
Iv been feeling tired all the time for years. After a bout of flu, i was in bed for over a week, i then felt great, until i went out with...
My daughter is 15 and has a peanut allergy. We flew a popular airline and despite asking they served peanuts. My daughter was sleeping ...
Hi, I'm 18 and i live in australia, so alcohol is legal :) Anyway, I've started drinking alcohol in recent times and i always seem to ...
So just right now I found a really tiny red dot on my tongue. I haven't noticed it earlier today. It's really small. You can barely see i...
A couple years ago I had 5 root canals done on perfectly good teeth. Several months ago, the same thing happened where I had perfectly g...
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.