Aa
A
A
A
Close

Allergies - Food Community

This is a patient support community for Food Allergies. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and support.
61 - 80 (of 856) questions
So I found out my son is allergic to sesame seeds, peas, moderate allergy to soy, and slightly allergic to milk and egg whites. I've been...
I have a problem I call my random food allergy. Once in a while, as I'm eating, I'll realize that my jawline is starting to tingle/itch...
So, I'm taking out dairy and wheat/gluten to see if it has any effect on my digestive issues. I've been doing it for 2 weeks; is it neces...
If you would like to become a Community Leader, please send a message to me at MH Community Mgr. Here's a link for more info regardin...
I got gerd but I'm having chest pain and my right breast I really don't know what it could be. What should I do go to the hospital or wai...
Hi there, I'm a 25-year-old female that lives at altitude. I am mildly overweight, have low end of normal blood pressure. I exercise ...
I had done a blood test for allergies and a skin test, but on the blood test it showed an allergy to wheat, but nothing showed up for whe...
Two days ago I woke up with my lips feeling dry, numb and itchy. When I looked at them in the mirror they were covered in small bumps, al...
Hi I am allergic ti eggs milk cheese chocolate.I have always loved cheese and I eat big portions but when turned 14 (5'4 weight 115)I st...
I am 25 years old , Sometimes when I go out to a restaurant with friends I'll eat and maybe order an alcoholic drink or two. About six m...
Hi I am allergic ti eggs milk cheese chocolate.I have always loved cheese and I eat big portions but when turned 14 (5'4 weight 115)I st...
Guys, my baby daughter (1 year old) has a severe case of AD. All started at age of 3 months. Standard course of treatment - moisturizing ...
My husband weighs 325lbs and over the last year I have notice that he gets really intoxicated drinking the same as always. I weigh 145lbs...
I am not sure what food i am Allergic to but every now and than when i eat from outside i get a bad case of itchy feeling all over my ski...
Ate pineapple yesterday morning, noticed it was a bit tangy. By noon yesterday, my mouth was on fire, lips and mouth flesh swollen, botto...
Anyone ever heard of this? Over the past two years I have gone through 3 major diet changes to try and determine what is causing me so m...
Hi, everyone - newbie here. About ten years ago my lips would swell in the middle of the night - not often, and controlle...
My 5yr. Old son has had tummy problems since a year old. Periods of stomach bug like symptoms lasting few days then disappear. However th...
Last fall I suddenly got severe stomach pain immediately after eating almonds on an empty stomach. I've been eating almonds all my life s...
So, if I tested negative on a blood test and skin prick test for a potential allergen. Does it guarantee that I am not allergic to it?
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.